Ren'Py Bastian's Family Secret [v0.02.0] [BOXgurih]

3.00 star(s) 25 Votes

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Bro its past 1 month.... Public version?
I guess nobody will post, not even the dev.

Considering ANOTHER update was coming on 30th November but got some problems and was delayed, I really think there will be no public release (not only on this forum, version 0.01.7 don't exist on the internet.

At least it was fun while it lasted.

Bastian's Family Secret-0.01.7 updated on PATREON
Unless dev have some Christmas mercy for us, since update 0.01.7 came out 1 month and a half ago.

Unique sky

Jun 14, 2022
I guess nobody will post, not even the dev.

Considering ANOTHER update was coming on 30th November but got some problems and was delayed, I really think there will be no public release (not only on this forum, version 0.01.7 don't exist on the internet.

At least it was fun while it lasted.

Unless dev have some Christmas mercy for us, since update 0.01.7 came out 1 month and a half ago.
He posted that his computet broke... Hope he will release the public version this december

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BastiansFamilySecret-0.01.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: RkyMtnChi

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
This game is unhinged. The few choices you get to make are insane. Like when faced with your subordinate who repudiated you the day before you can forgive her or just fuck her on your desk. If you didn't scare off the other secretaries first, you get a bad end... but if you don't she reacts to you exactly the same whether or not you have your dick in her. I can't help but love it.

Reactions: MAD6999

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
The game is not bad, but these updates are ridiculously short. Saying that it should be played every two or three updates is too lenient. IMO, at least five updates would be needed to be worth checking again.
I've been sleeping on it since it came out, and I'm still not sure it has enough to be worth it after 15 months, going by comments and minuscule changelogs. Be nice if a cumulative scene/pic total could be had, or just playtime. Been waiting for enough to be here to get past what seems like an annoying start, so can get past it into some meat.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
look so far this game looks interesting but can the Dev please make these updates a little bit more longer

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
To the dev, on rare occasion, you spell Cynthia correctly. Chyntia isn't a real name.

Enjoying the read.

SunHelios

Mar 23, 2023
I Just want to say THE GAME IS FUCKING AWESOME can't wait for the next update
I Hope and Prayer that the developer's bless us with next update soon.

Stay safe and wish you best of luck.

And those that are disheartened by the NTR tag I just wanna say that this isn't your usual NTR though the girl cheated and the main character divorced her then he just moved on you will understand if you play it
The DRAMA is fucking gooood. It's like watching those TV Soap opera and it's Really Good.

Reactions: RkyMtnChi

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I Just want to say THE GAME IS FUCKING AWESOME can't wait for the next update
I Hope and Prayer that the developer's bless us with next update soon.

Stay safe and wish you best of luck.

And those that are disheartened by the NTR tag I just wanna say that this isn't your usual NTR though the girl cheated and the main character divorced her then he just moved on you will understand if you play it
The DRAMA is fucking gooood. It's like watching those TV Soap opera and it's Really Good.
Just an FYI.

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
He posted that his computet broke... Hope he will release the public version this december
I was talking about update 0.1.7. His computer broke and that delayed update 0.1.8.

BastiansFamilySecret-0.01.7
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Thank you sir!

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Just an FYI.
So, I was right and it gets better? It was so unbearably cringey so far and game is even worse, on top of that such small shitty updates do not help. As I see it, MC being a hardcore cuck is already set is stone. Basically everything currently decent in game revolves around that.

But damn if updates keep going to be like that it's going to die off pretty soon.

Reactions: Abbys_Cat

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
So, I was right and it gets better? It was so unbearably cringey so far and game is even worse, on top of that such small shitty updates do not help. As I see it, MC being a hardcore cuck is already set is stone. Basically everything currently decent in game revolves around that.

But damn if updates keep going to be like that it's going to die off pretty soon.
I really liked the original story, up to a point. That's why I am invested in this.
Personally, I would make it so the MC eventually finds out that him showing up at the hotel with their delivery stopped them from having sex - hence no physical affair (and technically, not much of an emotional affair since there wasn't much of a love connection to begin with). Then MC would get his revenge, fuck a few women along the way, and ultimately keep his now loyal and appreciative wife.

3.00 star(s) 25 Votes