Ren'Py Bastian's Family Secret [v0.02.0] [BOXgurih]

3.00 star(s) 25 Votes

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
I know this is one of those dreaded 3 letter word games that make some ppl uncomfortable brandishing their pitchforks but at least give us the option to send the cheating tramp back from whence she came to da streets or allow the Mc to get some type of revenge on her and her lover but if not then no biggie.

Oct 13, 2019
I am so confused. download file says v0.01.6, game says end of v0.01.5. going on patreon, v0.01.6 was released over a month ago and just got v0.01.7 released 11 hours ago. Is the download file incorrect or was there literally no content in .6?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: pzpssapcxtajfgrvgk

Abraxxas

Oct 6, 2018
It's a 5' demo. If you're a slow reader...
The MC goes to 5 star hotel to make a delivery, finds his wife with another dude, they both humiliate him, when he tries to punch the guy, his wife defends him and humiliate him more and when he leaves the hotel he gets a phone call about finishing his "training" and how he's now going to start his business training as the CEO of a big company. He's then asked if he wants to include his wife in his inhertitance, he refuses, we get to know how his family is the richest in the world and after finishing his shift he returns home, where she's waiting for him like nothing happened and tells him he doesn't have to cook because she's ordered food. The end...

I guess we'll get the answer to your question about the 3 letter fetish in the next update. If he doesn't throw the wife to the streets where she belongs right away, he's probably gonna be a happy cuck.
Thx for that. Hard Pass

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
not that bad actually, i somehow ended up reading all the story so far - though there is not much yet - but the MC doesn't seem like a pushover unilike what I had feared

taru

Apr 23, 2018
BOXgurih that was the absolute smallest update ive ever played i hope they wont all be like that, that was like a five min update

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
While it's hilariously bad and poorly written, at the same time, it's funny for some reason. I'd like to see more. It seems, in this current update (0.01.6), we get to know that MC is unexpectedly was a cuck all along (what a shocker!) and his ex-wife is the only character that has any depth so far (lmao). Oh wait, there was a prostitute figure who also had more depth than MC. I hope that the dev will elaborate on all that soon.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BastiansFamilySecret-0.01.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: graf 1968

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
OP say 0.01.6.. game ending say 0.01.5... Patreon update is 0.01.7... dv so confused... but, still, story sound interesting.. too few power revenge game.. too many ntr mc that just sleep on the same end while wife getting ntr beside him.. Good luck on the project and wish it wont be abandoned.. It will be fun when the vice president meet mc.. since mc is "her bf" she better prepare.. :LOL:

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
Thx for that. Hard Pass
Well, I just finished playing the update (took a total of 6 minutes including the download, extracting and playing the content) and considering the content, I can only suggest hard passing this one for at least a year. I enjoy the story but at this rate of development it'll take a really long time to get anywhere. And now that your computer is broken according to your Patreon post, I can only assume it will be even longer for the next one. Good of luck regardless.

Enclume

Mar 26, 2023
I blame the author: it got me hooked!

I want more. The rate in story is good, it's true pleasure to unroll the events. There are plenty of good foundation for later events.

Reactions: Yenod and Lust0ne

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I blame the author: it got me hooked!

I want more. The rate in story is good, it's true pleasure to unroll the events. There are plenty of good foundation for later events.
So far, except for a few side choices, the Dev has been staying very close to the original story.

3.00 star(s) 25 Votes