Ren'Py Bastian's Family Secret [v0.02.0] [BOXgurih]

3.00 star(s) 25 Votes

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
So far, I like that it is staying with the original, but I assume at some point, the story will have to diverge into something less than 100+ chapters..
Try 1000+, I just read way more of it than I ever wanted to and then I finally just went to the table of contents and realized that the end is and I lost interest back on chapter 50 something.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
considering the recent update was barely 5 minutes of dialogue and no sex scenes, I'm hoping dev isn't going to try to milk supporters for money only to release a single update every 6 months

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Try 1000+, I just read way more of it than I ever wanted to and then I finally just went to the table of contents and realized that the end is and I lost interest back on chapter 50 something.
to be honest the story is fun at the start but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
I'm enjoying the story thus far, my only issue would be to have more interaction other than that it's (y)

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
This Game Don't have Sex Scenes. But Story, Damn. It's Amazing Story. I Enjoying That.
I can't wait to see regret on Alida Face, Also Shocked On Raveena Family Faces, After They Find Truth about Daniel. Lol
Keep It Up Your Great Work, Boxgurih.

VieS_Et

Oct 20, 2023
This Game Don't have Sex Scenes. But Story, Damn. It's Amazing Story. I Enjoying That.
I can't wait to see regret on Alida Face, Also Shocked On Raveena Family Faces, After They Find Truth about Daniel. Lol
Keep It Up Your Great Work, Boxgurih.
I wouldn't get my hopes up, because before you can enjoy the feeling of vengeance, you'll have to drink the cup of suffering, humiliation, shame and cringe to the bottom. I was also hooked by the story and started reading the original novel, but I didn't last long, and given the titles of some of the 400 and even 700+ chapters, it will take decades to wait for any good news. So I don't even know if there's gonna be a happy end.
Unless the dev decides to move from the original story.

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
I wouldn't get my hopes up, because before you can enjoy the feeling of vengeance, you'll have to drink the cup of suffering, humiliation, shame and cringe to the bottom. I was also hooked by the story and started reading the original novel, but I didn't last long, and given the titles of some of the 400 and even 700+ chapters, it will take decades to wait for any good news. So I don't even know if there's gonna be a happy end.
Unless the dev decides to move from the original story.
There are Original Novel for This Game? Where is It? Where Can I Find That?

VieS_Et

Oct 20, 2023
There are Original Novel for This Game? Where is It? Where Can I Find That?
The Abandoned Husband Dominates. I could only make it through about 80 chapters, then I became seriously worried about my mental health so i dropped it.

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
The Abandoned Husband Dominates. I could only make it through about 80 chapters, then I became seriously worried about my mental health so i dropped it.
How about This? There are any Movies or TV Series about this Novel?

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
Sorry to bomb this thread with comments about what appears to be the source material but I'm almost at the end of the posted content I can find. Just wanted to post a quote that pretty accurately describes the dissonance within the main protagonist in the novel: Men were still very selfish. They could fool around outside, but could not accept their wives doing the same. As for Jordan, he was not a scumbag. Those few times he slept with other women, he had no choice!

And on that note, back to your regular programming :)
I appreciate you going through the source material and giving us the general gist of it, thank you!
Playing the intro I did get strong east asian web novel vibes from it, I'm not surprised it's based off one.

Last edited:

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Well I played a little of this game and so far it’s really good for a beginner. I hope that the Dev returns and keep updating the game if not i would love someone to remake this

May 27, 2020
I really hope that the author of this VN doesnt make the MC as stupid and SIMP has he is in the novel this is based on, because that would be really dissapointing.

3.00 star(s) 25 Votes