Ren'Py Bastian's Family Secret [v0.02.0] [BOXgurih]

3.00 star(s) 25 Votes

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
To those whom it may concern this isn't really an NTR game it is more like those evening soap operas that were popular in the 80s like Dynasty and Falcon Crest. While there is cheating and shit it is all about the backroom deals and people screwing each other over economically. Hopefully, we will soon get a scene of a catfight in a water fountain between Bastion's wife and his new girlfriend.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
To those whom it may concern this isn't really an NTR game it is more like those evening soap operas that were popular in the 80s like Dynasty and Falcon Crest. While there is cheating and shit it is all about the backroom deals and people screwing each other over economically. Hopefully, we will soon get a scene of a catfight in a water fountain between Bastion's wife and his new girlfriend.
pretty sure it will be 2024 when we see the next update so at this point I could probably get my life together and this game will still not be at 0.2

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
in fact, the developer is misleading people; in the entire history I was able to detect only one handjob, and then only on a dead-end branch. For now, given that there are already 6 versions of this game, it should be tagged with no sexual content.

Reactions: DirectXD1943

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
I enjoyed this game so far, very much. People said it was based on some light novel, I found it entertainly so far, even with the lack of sexual scenes. Well, I'll for sure keep an eye open for this one, plot is interesting.

it is more like those evening soap operas that were popular in the 80s like Dynasty and Falcon Crest. While there is cheating and shit it is all about the backroom deals and people screwing each other over economically.
So it's like humanity has done since the end of feudalism till today? People cheating and fucking and doing backroom deals for money, power, status, etc.? I could say the reason of all of this in one concept/word, but a lot would get mad. Who studies this area of knowledge, knows what I'm talking about :KEK:

It suprises me that arts have stop talking about this, since it's what move the economy until today.

• Angry

Yugan

Jan 18, 2021
i know this has been said before but i hope it sort of follows the LN. haven't read all 2300 chapters but the first few were decent enough. Good Luck Dev.

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
Hot damn I just read LN summary and yep, good luck dev, I'm oooooooooout.

Not that this VN was anything amazing, ain't no way I'm playing what happens in the book.
What the hell is that thing? Who wrote that?!?!?!

Well, dev can only make it better I guess...

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
Light Novel ? Can you link ? Is there a summary ?
it's a webnovel i think it's either "the abandoned husband dominates" or "an understated dominance" as people said previously but i don't remember since it's been a long time :)

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Probably taking inspiration some Kdramas/webtoons, too.

Anyways, this doesn't seem like an NTR game at all. The wife cheats on him at the very beginning of the game. The story is about how the MC was secretly the heir to the wealthiest family and now he will teach all these bitches a lesson for treating him badly the last 3 years because they thought he was a nobody.

Basically, a power fantasy and revenge story. The set up is really nice, and I'm looking forward to seeing their reaction when they realize they fucked with the wrong person.

Reactions: The Pointman

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
Probably taking inspiration some Kdramas/webtoons, too.

Anyways, this doesn't seem like an NTR game at all. The wife cheats on him at the very beginning of the game. The story is about how the MC was secretly the heir to the wealthiest family and now he will teach all these bitches a lesson for treating him badly the last 3 years because they thought he was a nobody.

Basically, a power fantasy and revenge story. The set up is really nice, and I'm looking forward to seeing their reaction when they realize they fucked with the wrong person.
revenge story now that sounds fun there is not enough of that on here.

Reactions: Darklord_1965

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
It's a 5' demo. If you're a slow reader...
The MC goes to 5 star hotel to make a delivery, finds his wife with another dude, they both humiliate him, when he tries to punch the guy, his wife defends him and humiliate him more and when he leaves the hotel he gets a phone call about finishing his "training" and how he's now going to start his business training as the CEO of a big company. He's then asked if he wants to include his wife in his inhertitance, he refuses, we get to know how his family is the richest in the world and after finishing his shift he returns home, where she's waiting for him like nothing happened and tells him he doesn't have to cook because she's ordered food. The end...

I guess we'll get the answer to your question about the 3 letter fetish in the next update. If he doesn't throw the wife to the streets where she belongs right away, he's probably gonna be a happy cuck.
Seen that exact story in youtube videos and story time apps, the dude plagiarised it and made it into a game.

3.00 star(s) 25 Votes