3.00 star(s) 25 Votes

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Thanks Zesti38 for the notice.

Avaron1974 That happens some times. Actually that was the 3rd time this week. Because the existing thread had a slightly different Game/Dev name.
But for this one I probably made a typo and it had "req" prefix not "update" :HideThePain:

Zesti38

Jul 17, 2022
Bob69 No problem :)
also do u know how i can make disapear the other one since it doesnt exist anymore (i know it's probably no the place for but yeah)
nvm its gone now :p
1694547779986.png

• Haha
Reactions: Bob69

MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
What is the game about? Is it going to be focused on NTR, that is, is it going to continue happening in history? Or after the wife thing there will be no more NTR and the MC is going to take revenge and have his happy ending? to know whether to play it or not

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
What is the game about? Is it going to be focused on NTR, that is, is it going to continue happening in history? Or after the wife thing there will be no more NTR and the MC is going to take revenge and have his happy ending? to know whether to play it or not
From what I have seen, it's more about revenge than NTR, the guy has a super riche grand-father but comes from a poor farmer family, the grand-father has arranged a marriage with another family, but his wife thinking that he is poor cheat on him with a rich guy, the mc find about it and ask divorce her, she makes it looks like he is the bad guy and everyone shits on him, unfortunatly for them, he was nominated to become the new CEO, and I feel like soon the revenge will start

PS : For now it's mostly story, there is very little sexual stuff in it

Last edited:
Reactions: MAD6999

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
at most, we got maybe 30 mins worth of dialogue from this update. dev, I know it's probably your 1st game but if you're gonna make us wait for like 7 months, at least give us more than 30 mins and maybe give us a scene or 2 involving MC getting some ass. otherwise it comes off as you milking your patrons

taru

Apr 23, 2018
i hope the next update reveals everything or i think ill drop this theres cliffhangers but this is silly

• Haha
Reactions: RkyMtnChi

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
I quickly glanced over the cover page of this game and saw the "September" release date, hit download, and saw that it was 260MB. "Huh. Not much here, but I guess let's see where this goes."

Then I saw that it was September of 2022... :FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: Griev

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I quickly glanced over the cover page of this game and saw the "September" release date, hit download, and saw that it was 260MB. "Huh. Not much here, but I guess let's see where this goes."

Then I saw that it was September of 2022... :FacePalm:
I get that games take awhile to update and devs have a lot of work to do but it just feels like this dev is milking their supporters since the initial game was released last year and only has 1 update so far that is chalk full of bad grammar

DaWolk

May 4, 2022
hope the dev doesn't completly follow the path of the LN or we'll get some actions until very late and even then it won't be too much(+it'll be very frustrating with the wife thing lol) i hope he will just take the basic story and change it after the divorce so he'll have a base and from that can grow himself the story how he wants it with multiples path. We'll see in the next updates anyway but if he really follow the LN i'll lose a lot of interest(and a lot of other ppl too).

EDIT: I checked the webnovel back and there is 1429 chapters LMAO and from what i've readed it's far from being finished, i REALLY hope the dev doesn't follow this path.
Light Novel ? Can you link ? Is there a summary ?

Reactions: Jeff863094
3.00 star(s) 25 Votes