Ren'Py Bastian's Family Secret [v0.02.0] [BOXgurih]

3.00 star(s) 25 Votes

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Names.org - less than 100 in the US since 1880. I expect the people who named their kid "Chyntia" did this as a mistake. Like naming your kid Michael with the e before the a, but less common than that.
Well, considering the world is bigger than US, and there's a lot of people named Cynthia (it's a greek name btw) ALL around the world, you should quit complaining.

These guys thinking US is the rule to measure anything in the ENTIRE WORLD is laughable.

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
very short update

and that for a long wait smh

not really worth it

also this is based on a webnovel and if it follows exactly that the mc will take back his cheating ex just for her to cheat again :ROFLMAO:

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
I really liked the original story, up to a point. That's why I am invested in this.
Personally, I would make it so the MC eventually finds out that him showing up at the hotel with their delivery stopped them from having sex - hence no physical affair (and technically, not much of an emotional affair since there wasn't much of a love connection to begin with). Then MC would get his revenge, fuck a few women along the way, and ultimately keep his now loyal and appreciative wife.
whatever happen, please no time travel paradox and fuck the god stuff...

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
I really liked the original story, up to a point. That's why I am invested in this.
Personally, I would make it so the MC eventually finds out that him showing up at the hotel with their delivery stopped them from having sex - hence no physical affair (and technically, not much of an emotional affair since there wasn't much of a love connection to begin with). Then MC would get his revenge, fuck a few women along the way, and ultimately keep his now loyal and appreciative wife.
I want him to get some of Grandma, ex mother in law, mother in law sister and her daughter. Bang all the women in that family and not touch his ex wife. Harem of them begging for his dick, awhile his ex wife begs for his attention.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I really like this game as well. But there are so many flaws already. Some characters are so stupid it hurts. MC has the same name as the new boss of their company and they can't put 1 and 1 together until it's in their face.
I am pretty sure she had an affair with that guy in the hotel many times prior didn't she? At least that's what I seem to recall.
But yeah. This is based on a novel I think. I'm sure the source of this story was posted earlier in the thread.
I do like the story and I really hope the dev gets more time to dedicate to this game or it's probably going to get abandoned.

Reactions: giorgyo777

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I really like this game as well. But there are so many flaws already. Some characters are so stupid it hurts. MC has the same name as the new boss of their company and they can't put 1 and 1 together until it's in their face.
It is possible the main character in the original untranslated story had a common name for the country it was written in at the time. Plus, these people looked down on him for three years. How could he possibly be wealthy and powerful in their eyes?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
It is possible the main character in the original untranslated story had a common name for the country it was written in at the time. Plus, these people looked down on him for three years. How could he possibly be wealthy and powerful in their eyes?
True but when you change the details it's just painful to read.

Reactions: clowns234

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
True but when you change the details it's just painful to read.
well, the original surname is Steele.. not sure if thats common or not.. but try to treat it as mr.smith.. and how could a "live-in son in law that they treated like a slave by them be rich in the first place", thats their mindset.. who would think that a rich heir would become a no dignity live-in son in law.

Reactions: clowns234

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
it's basically a chinese manhwa, dunno if anyone else ever read or watched one of the recap summaries on youtube but i have and i've seen this story repeated many times. btw i thoroughly enjoyed this one even tho there wasn't much any sex, sure you can rape or force sex on a couple of girls but why? they'll eventually be begging for it, so why force it? haha

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
This game cracks me up. Dialogue and character reactions are so hyperbolic it's fucking hilarious..but it somehow works? I'm hooked. That said, he should really give some kind of middle ground options.
Like with that corporate bitch: you can either let her off the hook completely or..stick your dick out in the middle of conversation and start fucking her. And she doesn't react any differently lol. :ROFLMAO:
Some kind of third option, like spanking/disciplining her in front of everyone in the office or similar.

Big_Brave1

Apr 22, 2022
Base on Chinese web fiction, right ?
If you go few pages from here someone posted From which novel this VN is based. but It will be bad because there is more than 1000 chapter available, and that novel is still in progress .

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
actually the original script the mc is a moron his wife screw him all over ,all the other ladies also ,,i really hope you dont follow this path ,not bcs the ntr itself is because the oriinal script is for a japanesse point of view and occidental ppl cant understand the cultural differences and why so much courtesy bcs money.....

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
man I can’t wait to see the reaction when that whole family finds out who the MC actually is, it’s gonna be priceless

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
This isn't a good story or a good game but I can't seem to quit downloading it so it must fall into that "so bad it's good" category. I will admit that it never fails to amuse me, so it's got something going for it. If the MC does take his wife back... okay... whatever. It doesn't seem like he even wanted her in the first place. She wasn't really his wife as much as a mark he was running a long con on. But if that's where the story is going who am I to question the insanity? After all, I guess that's what I signed up for when I kept downloading this turkey.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
This isn't a good story or a good game but I can't seem to quit downloading it so it must fall into that "so bad it's good" category. I will admit that it never fails to amuse me, so it's got something going for it. If the MC does take his wife back... okay... whatever. It doesn't seem like he even wanted her in the first place. She wasn't really his wife as much as a mark he was running a long con on. But if that's where the story is going who am I to question the insanity? After all, I guess that's what I signed up for when I kept downloading this turkey.
This cheap Asian soap opera. There are an infinite number of manhuas that have the same story structure and are really addictive. You kinda have to shut your brain and you learn to enjoy some of them.

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
This cheap Asian soap opera. There are an infinite number of manhuas that have the same story structure and are really addictive. You kinda have to shut your brain and you learn to enjoy some of them.
I don't know about 'Asian soup opera' thing. It seems to me it happens a lot everywhere in this world - 'My daughter can do so much better than this looser'.

3.00 star(s) 25 Votes