SkyBlueWind

Apr 27, 2020
When you enter a route, what are the possible endings? Is it only the usual 2 where the affection needs to be higher?

ChubbyCat

Jul 7, 2021
Regarding the translation quality, yes, this is an edited MTL. I use Sugoi CT2 Ver 4.0 for the translation, and I read every line of dialogs in the game one by one and rephrase or completely rewrite the dialogs if necessary. I know it's far from perfect, and there's still some poor translation in some dialogs. Also, English is not my first language, and I know I shouldn't make an excuse for it. I wish I could do a better job.

Kappame

Feb 16, 2020
I think there was another game like this with the red haired chick. This one seems more streamlined with improved (and seemingly less grindy) combat. The operator secret NTR during missions is my favourite part, and it looks like this game delivers on that right away!

Reactions: hewhocumsbynight

BMS

Jun 3, 2018
> Language: English (Fan Translation)

It's an Edited MTL by an ESL speaker before anyone gets their hopes up. Not a dig at the guy putting in the work, mainly at OP for mislabeling it since most people assume "Fan Translation" means manually translated.

Reactions: BanditoMarito

BunnyNoName

Nov 10, 2017
It's nice to see gaptax game got translate but why this game got translate before :unsure: :cry:

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
btw is the weapon upgrade broken ?
i got the 2nd grenade launcher shown up on the menu but cant press equip

Reactions: Dzeno

deadflix

Aug 18, 2020
can anyone share a free-roam full save? the previous saves are all in storylines. Much thanks.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Repetitive/same type (Grind game), where you watch scenes not in real time, BUT IN GALLERIES -_-... horror. Prev. the projects were better.
In fact, there is NO point in playing! (this does not develop the plot in any way), you can just look at the gallery and that’s it.
Asuka and the king of Steel - It’s simpler and more interesting + we have the opportunity to play for TWO characters (so that we can watch the scenes at once), what prevented from doing this in this game, I don’t understand....

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
Repetitive/same type (Grind game), where you watch scenes not in real time, BUT IN GALLERIES -_-... horror. Prev. the projects were better.
In fact, there is NO point in playing! (this does not develop the plot in any way), you can just look at the gallery and that’s it.
Asuka and the king of Steel - It’s simpler and more interesting + we have the opportunity to play for TWO characters (so that we can watch the scenes at once), what prevented from doing this in this game, I don’t understand....
H Scenes aren't everything. story, context, and husband's POV experience are important so "just look at the gallery" It's just no fun, it kills the mystery. imagine opening an atelier sakura game and going directly to the gallery :LUL:

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes