danadana

Aug 5, 2023
well it's a translation from a fan there they're not lying but as far as I know it's sugoi mtl + edition of a person who English is not their main language but today is the future and it's this or nothing but it is still understandable and much better than other translations If you don't want to play it now, you can wait 10 years for a proper one if someone decides to translate it.

Last edited:

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
ugly heroine... well i guess i will wait for some reviews.
She actually becomes hotter the more you go into each route. She lets her hair down, starts wearing skimpy clothes, starts dressing like a ''gyaru'' more or less, which in my opinion looks quite debauched since she's supposed to be a milf so makes a nice contrast.

So yeah don't let the pics fool you, that's the image shes supposed to convey at the start. Tight laced married woman and all that, but like I said it gets better.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BattleArmorSorgante-1.09
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Joiplay broken or is that normal on the left?
So it seems you need a specific configuration to play all the problems that have been reported have been from mobile users, on PC it works you can go to the translation thread using the search engine at the top right and look for the solutions that some users have posted or wait for another user who knows about the topic to answer you

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes