SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
SeventhVixen i notice you still use the pay the first of the month systeme do you plan to upgrade to the new systeme ?
because i will not lied i may pay the 3 buck for become patron but if it for need to repay the first august i will abstain
Mmmm, I'll give it a thought. I always have to think a lot that kinda of stuff, so I don't guarantee the speed of my decision as I try to be focused right now making scenes, specially since next week I'll be alone with the kid, and also should be "other work week" (good combination). Maybe I can give it a thought then.
Anyway, if you were to sub and cancel, what will you lose, some devlog on early august? August is defenitely not going to be my most productive month of the year, so my work will be a lot more focused in making than sharing.

Before the end of this month I'll put some polls tho.

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Mmmm, I'll give it a thought. I always have to think a lot that kinda of stuff, so I don't guarantee the speed of my decision as I try to be focused right now making scenes, specially since next week I'll be alone with the kid, and also should be "other work week" (good combination). Maybe I can give it a thought then.
Anyway, if you were to sub and cancel, what will you lose, some devlog on early august? August is defenitely not going to be my most productive month of the year, so my work will be a lot more focused in making than sharing.

Before the end of this month I'll put some polls tho.
That fine it up to you to decide if you do it or not , it just i don't pay a full month when half the of the month is already pass.
worste case i could wait for the game is out the next week it not so long after the time we wait from the last update.

liege_n

Mar 17, 2018
public release

link:

changelog:

-0.20.c Changelog:
-Gypsy camp shenanigans fixed
-Some really old content found a bit buggy and fixed
-Added the missing shortcut on the green portal
-Three first romance trackers coded. May not be perfect yet but are a great improvement for the game.
-Cross fingers this is a good one. (but I'm a bit rusty so...)
Known Bugs for 0.20.d (already fixed for 0.21/0.25)
-Map filters not working well (not saving)
-When talking of levies upkeep always says “unknown”.
- Some anims on Mina's prologue don't trigger when expected.
Attention about 0.20
In the long history of BFL, this is the last update with save compatibility with previous versions. 0.25 has too much of engine upgrade to be compatible (save files won't even work). Taking in consideration 0.25 will modify your travel possibilities since the start of the game, is not a bad thing, but wasn't my choice either. So, if you like the game just don't go crazy making multiple saves/paths in this update :p
  • 0.20.b Changelog:
-Fixed some graphical bugs, and some minor corrections.
-Fixed some quest trackers.
  • -Added final scene (report to Irena) (+34 renders)

0.20.b Known bugs:
    -Nothing gamebreaking
    -Some typos have been informed that I'll fix
    -Some gypsy camp freeroam problems, (an Emilia unique scene repeats twitch, some conversation with Minerva can go wonky in a very specific set of circumstances...) nothing than leaving the area and return wouldn't fix
    -Some misplaced Document pic.
  • 0.20a Changelog Initial release:
Content and Quickstart:

650+ still renders
60+ video animations
+other animations
+2500 new dialogue lines
(Sitting at 16.064 dialogue lines now total)

Kaelkirk Main Quest complete:

Once Vael gave you the quest (that you probably got earlier), head to Duston villa's forest. Along your quest, you'll “replay” some scene various times. Don't skip them for the second and third time at least, as the text changes significantly. It is a little wit puzzle to solve... And probably you will be entertained during it.
Main Story finish when reporting to Irena.
Chapter 2 Penketh Finished.
(Dexter introductory scenes, more Robin scenes, Full market, Full church interactions and unique scenes)
Chapter 2 Gypsy Camp Finished
(Lia, Emilia and Minerva Progression)
(To continue, taking in consideration you have progressed already at max possible level, talk with Emilia. Progressing in the gypsy quest will take you to Kaelkirk too). Knowing how to progress is easy. With this update, only a final progression (that will be included as extra content in the next updates) with Minerva will be available in chapter 2.
  • Technical/Others:
New mechanic: Game tracks if is an Odd or Even day. This will allow a bit more complexity on lively places. For example, in up to date progress with Robin, robin will be at the tavern during day time on Even days.(Less extenuating than a full week schedule). So when finally all Robin scenes will be available, on odd days she'll be in the market, and in even days in the tavern.Will be helpfull when some Hubs become quite busy with characters.
New humor mechanic: Sometimes you'll get Plus or Minus humor with someone without a direct conversation option; That's because that result is the accumulation of several previous conversations options (So a plus can be given with 2 of 3 “correct” answers, for example.
More Applied mechanics: It already happened before, but it will more common now as we keep progressing advancing in the story; high stats (400+) will often change Sir Patrik dialogue. After Chapter 2, beyond Path stats, Path Choices taken will affect important options, but we're not there yet.
If you feel like you're doing something wrong, like only have 300 lewdness when trying to unlock something of 400 lewdness+.... Unique lewdness gains go up to more than 700! That means you have a lot of scenes you haven't seen or willingly refused.
Big Documents update: 90% non-updated documents finally filled, and many secrets unveiled (the oldest, oldest savegames, may lack many documents that are given on start a new game since some updates ago, but visiting Penketh will give you the missing documents).
PS:-Also good for refreshing lore when returning to the Luvian marches-
Current engine changes:
-Saving is now handled by a different CPU thread in order to not lag the game while saving (autosaving, etc)
-CPU multithreading to help performance.
Mechanics temporarly disabled (need work):
-The new romance tracker (Most of it, first three trackers coded and visible)
-The new camp system

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Very surprised but the dev has always been upfront and honest. The only thing I would suggest would be for saves to be stored in the user profile not the game folder. I mean it's been so long since I played not sure but it isn't allowing me to load old saves

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Very surprised but the dev has always been upfront and honest. The only thing I would suggest would be for saves to be stored in the user profile not the game folder. I mean it's been so long since I played not sure but it isn't allowing me to load old saves
Saves are indeed on User, not the game folder.

C/user/Appdata/LocalLow/SeventhVixen/BattleforLuvia

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
SeventhVixen
How about leaving some saves in the distro? Where do you start the game yourself to see the updated parts?
Very surprised but the dev has always been upfront and honest. The only thing I would suggest would be for saves to be stored in the user profile, not the game folder. I mean it's been so long since I played not sure but it isn't allowing me to load old saves
Current engine changes:
-Saving is now handled by a different CPU thread in order to not lag the game while saving (autosaving, etc)
-CPU multithreading to help performance.
What kind of multithreading does one need? I3? I5? I7?
Why is saving such a hassle? Do you not save after every chapter? Where are your automatic saves spots?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BattleForLuviaArmoredRomance-0.20c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
SeventhVixen
How about leaving some saves in the distro? Where do you start the game yourself to see the updated parts?

What kind of multithreading does one need? I3? I5? I7?
Why is saving such a hassle? Do you not save after every chapter? Where are your automatic saves spots?
Well I wanted my old save game because I edited the old dll to not remove items when I gave stuff so it allowed me to play the game and see all the content in one playthrough. I can't even remember how much time I spent debugging it but I know enough to know I don't want to do that again lol

Saves are gone not sure how but I'll just have to play the game as the dev intended

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes