SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Well I wanted my old save game because I edited the old dll to not remove items when I gave stuff so it allowed me to play the game and see all the content in one playthrough. I can't even remember how much time I spent debugging it but I know enough to know I don't want to do that again lol

Saves are gone not sure how but I'll just have to play the game as the dev intended
Having some items in you when you shouldn't, will block story progress. Cheats are very very not recommended unless you know what you're doing. (Only increasing money (No, this neither, it blocks akros manor progress) or very specific items)

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
SeventhVixen
How about leaving some saves in the distro? Where do you start the game yourself to see the updated parts?

What kind of multithreading does one need? I3? I5? I7?
Why is saving such a hassle? Do you not save after every chapter? Where are your automatic saves spots?
Hey Canto.
Those engines updates were automatic, but all performance improvement helps general performance.
If you want some save, just ask in discord. Due to how multipaths work and how some options block others, a quite extensive library of saves would be needed for all players tastes.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
wow 2019 and it's only 0,2?? what happened?? i hope updates now come out much more fastnow....i'm tempted to start this game cuz seems inetresting and graphic is good too..hope it will be worked on often from now on

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
wow 2019 and it's only 0,2?? what happened?? i hope updates now come out much more fastnow....i'm tempted to start this game cuz seems inetresting and graphic is good too..hope it will be worked on often from now on
0.20, not 0.2 XD

Anyway, releases are funny numbered sometimes more on percentage of main story completed (not content). Next 3 updates are 0.25, 0.30 and 0.50

Reactions: Joey the mangaka
4.40 star(s) 57 Votes