SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Once Patrik goes in there, there's no choice given at all. Just dialogue which ends on this.
I can't see anything unconnected in the code. If you tell me the exact dialogue line I can find the problem (and know how to avoid it). It's strange as nobody reported it, must be a very specific set of circumstances. But the fix will take at least a week, as I was on the process on the engine update and now I have to fix things all around before being able to release nothing.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
I can't see anything unconnected in the code. If you tell me the exact dialogue line I can find the problem (and know how to avoid it). It's strange as nobody reported it, must be a very specific set of circumstances. But the fix will take at least a week, as I was on the process on the engine update and now I have to fix things all around before being able to release nothing.
That's the last line I see in there. After that - previous screen. Безымянный.png

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
That's the last line I see in there. After that - previous screen. View attachment 3863858
I see. Looks like no tester never tried that scene with less than 300 lewdness. Fixed for next version. Nothing lost, as with less than 300 lewdness you can't play those scenes. Just turn back with more than 300 lewdness and the code will work.

Thanks a lot for pointing me that up!

Reactions: Joey the mangaka

Elpreference

Dec 29, 2017
I haven't seen this game for a long time. I thought it was abandoned. So, how far did the game progress? Last I played, possible allies were bothering the maid at a party, and you had option to defend or just let it happen.
Did the game progress to the part with mother and sister?

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
I haven't seen this game for a long time. I thought it was abandoned. So, how far did the game progress? Last I played, possible allies were bothering the maid at a party, and you had option to defend or just let it happen.
We has Maids content in the akros manor , finished story in Hartlepool and Kaelkirk
More fun in penketh, Gipsi camp and Leffrin

Kerasawn

Jun 14, 2018
you now get to fuck a horse "im sure it wont turn into a woman ;)"

• Hey there
Reactions: SeventhVixen
4.40 star(s) 57 Votes