ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
If you're in enemy path or killed ask Hall to the mision
In friend path ask a baralis for potion misión
The thing is: where to get the wine to befriend him enough, since the game doesnt allow you to go to Hartlepool, unless Penketh is done. Or I have missed something?

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Yeah, I completed first encounter. Firstly, I gave letter to Father and then give power & safe passage letter to Baralis. And then, I choose full food provision path. And I didn't get any potion mission.
When on doubt, read the journal. It will tell you to report to Irena. That opens the "final" options to handle him. After that, what to do depends a lot in the choice you make to solve penketh. But if you have explored around, you should have more clues about what is needed in the journal. the potion with him for example,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. If not, you deal with someone else. Things change a lot depending on your choice so...

The thing is: where to get the wine to befriend him enough, since the game doesnt allow you to go to Hartlepool, unless Penketh is done. Or I have missed something?
Finishing chapter 1 and be allowed to travel to hartlepool doesn't mean that you cannot get more goodies if come back to penketh and gain more affinity.

(Man, walktrought is so much easy if you
)

But as said, in 0.25 there will be more options to finish Penketh, as is a point where players get more confused. You'll also be able to travel to more places during chapter 1.

Reactions: karnstein123
Jul 12, 2020
promising but alas once more a game where I can't use my own Noble name, so immersion is down the drain.
And worse can't set text speed, instead have to suffer that annoying ticking and font changes. the sound can be avoide by muting all , but the font and spacing are a complete deal breaker.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
promising but alas once more a game where I can't use my own Noble name, so immersion is down the drain.
And worse can't set text speed, instead have to suffer that annoying ticking and font changes. the sound can be avoide by muting all , but the font and spacing are a complete deal breaker.
The game has speed text check settings

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Finishing chapter 1 and be allowed to travel to hartlepool doesn't mean that you cannot get more goodies if come back to penketh and gain more affinity.

(Man, walktrought is so much easy if you
)

But as said, in 0.25 there will be more options to finish Penketh, as is a point where players get more confused. You'll also be able to travel to more places during chapter 1.
So basically, at this point, there's no way to secure Affinity Level 4- Get The Deal Done - Go On Friendly Path?
I've given the paper, chosen the lewd option, given the potion and yet still Affinity level is 3 at Max and you can't even talk to him in the evening.

Jul 12, 2020
The game has speed text check settings
only up to 150cps not instant.
and even then ..... it break it up ......... in pieces .... cha
nging
changing fontsize and text box size.
after game restart the option never change text speed
is unchecked
and
reset text speed box
is checked
again.
No this is one such writer who likes to break up the text, instead of writing a fluently.
Giving the reader time to read at their pace.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
So basically, at this point, there's no way to secure Affinity Level 4- Get The Deal Done - Go On Friendly Path?
I've given the paper, chosen the lewd option, given the potion and yet still Affinity level is 3 at Max and you can't even talk to him in the evening.
Yep . Penketh content not its finished yet . Need lvl 5 for. Finished.
Grassmere it's locked with more content

Akros manor left content

Kaelkirk’s and Hartlepool are finished with lvl 5

Leffrin has 3 or 5 on the path for the moment.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Give papers for friendship

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Exactly. Just don't mind that... Is not important before Chapter 3.

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Are prostitution and lesbian avoidable?
Consuming oneself prostitutes is avoidable. Seeing Lesbic scenes, while just one for the moment and quickly skippable, is not avoidable. 25% Lewd scenes on this game will be M/F/F/(f/f...), (maybe now is just 5%), while in those cases isn't focused on lesbic involvement. 95% of the sex scenes of the game are avoidable as the game is not about sex. If you don't want to see that content, it will be hard to avoid in the future. If that's a no go for you, then is a probably a no go.

only up to 150cps not instant.
As far as I know unchecking "Scrolling text" should do that.... Automatic text.
About changing font.... Maybe I could add a setting to change font, as I know can be a problem for some people, and I thought some times about giving the option. You can check back in 3 months.
About changing MC name, that won't happen for now, unless I have a change of heart in a real far future (Like in game completion), where I can just gather text and add as a translation option "change Sir Patrik for [var:XXX]". Right now would be impossible for me to add the option (for technical and time reaons).

Reactions: BlasKyau

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
And another issue found. During daily scene with Robyn screen just goes like this and freezes:
View attachment 3863828
Oh my, thats a bug indeed. It is strange as people has seen all those scenes. I'll give it a look to know what could be the cause.

That screen allows you to load.... What choice where you making to get there? It is an unconnected scene. Lack of lewdness option maybe?

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Oh my, thats a bug indeed. It is strange as people has seen all those scenes. I'll give it a look to know what could be the cause.

That screen allows you to load.... What choice where you making to get there? It is an unconnected scene. Lack of lewdness option maybe?

Once Patrik goes in there, there's no choice given at all. Just dialogue which ends on this.

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes