Seeking Battle fuck games

DarkAizhen

Mar 23, 2018
Reactions: Kisska997

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
There are a few games that work on battle fuck combat from the male perspective, if that's your thing, a couple of good western ones are:

Night Games, which is quite vanilla (with one or two exceptions) the whole premise a series of sex fights set in a college at night, hence Night Games, as the MC you are the only man, well there is one dickgirl but she's optional, IMO the game floats or sinks on it's battle system which is pretty good fun. on the plus side the mojority of the girls are entirely human, there is a psuedo cat girl, a succubus and a slime girl as well but they aren't part of the main cast and only come come along a stage or two into the game and can be removed at will.

Monster Girl Dreams, while it is a monster girl game it's no where near as monstrous as others, in fact it's quite tame mostly and features a fairly in depth and enjoyable battle fuck combat system, in fact it's one of the best combat systems I've seen in ren'py at all

Both are text with some supporting images, both are in development but NG is practically finished and MGD is being worked on at a pretty good rate and has plenty of content to get your teeth into.

As for Japanese games with battle fuck mechanics there are a few, depending on if you are okay with monster girls on guys, in which case i would suggest:

Lust grim, not bad but no the greatest game around, a good little BFRPG if you are okay with monster girls(quite tame, no vore to speak of)

Succubus Tower 2, IMO better than Lust Grim, in part due to the BF system being more forgiving overall but harder per fight(in general, especially with bosses which can be a joke in Lust Grim once you find the gimmick/get the item/pick the right status ailment)

There are plenty of monster girl games that use battle fuck systems now, though if that isn't your thing or you specifically want female MC games then you may have a longer time finding what you want.

Last edited:

Tyfighter15

Aug 26, 2019
Need to check out Enlit3d's patreon. Has a game completed called Heroine Rumble. It's a Yuri wrestling/battlefuck game. Also he is currently working on a game called Heroine Rescue Team. It's a BFRPG and it has a decent modding community for the game. If you're good at making mods then you could contribute.

I would also recommend Toffisama's games as they are pretty neat

Feb 23, 2018

my favorite game. you can download the swf and play it or just play in browser. better to download though,

Reactions: DarkAizhen

Rukelnikov

May 16, 2020
Lilith in Nightmare! I thought this was one of the best games h I've ever played, if you haven't played it I recommend you play it :3
Seconded, I've played about 15 or so battlefucks and Lillith in Nightmare is pretty much on a league of its own.

Almost no other battlefucks are this well animated, they generally have static images with text, or a static image with little movement. LiN also has a lot of content, its like 4 or 5 animations per girl for random enemies, to as much as about 50 for lilith.

Libidinous Monster Girl Academy is the only other one that comes to mind I consider "fully animated", its not very long, but the battlefuck part per se is good, it lacks variety in "combat strategies" for the most part, but it does throw you a hard fight here and there you can choose to skip till later or try to find a way around it which is interesting.

Succubus Academia is also worth checking, not really my cup of tea, I left it after a couple hours, it starts somewhat slow, and at least most of the initial encounters didn't seem very interesting, or very animated, which has been my preference since playing LiN. It does have a relatively high production value when in battle though, and the system is a bit more nuanced than usual, adding some elements on top of the usual deal and take hp damage.

Thanatos is another really good one, this one I can't decide if its more hentai or more game, I really had to grind in this one to be able to beat the true final boss in the secret area, like I no joke ended up playing this more because I was into the rpg part of it, trying different builds and stuff, the H was the cherry on top. I also really dig the art. Not fully animated though, and the MC is a creature, you can choose in which creature to reincarnate every time you die, and can also change your form spending some ability points, the scenes vary depending on your form, but while mechanically there are like 12 different choices, art-wise there are only 2 IIRC (tentacled or humanoid).

Crimson Keep I remember being decent system wise but rather simple, also somewhat repetitive in between "story fights", I only played chapter 1 though, and its already by ch 7, it could easily have turned into a great game.

Also, battlefuck should be a tag.

Last edited: