Dimitrii

Jan 28, 2019

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
Last time I played this it seems the game was not finished... does it still get updated?

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Last time I played this it seems the game was not finished... does it still get updated?
Sadly, no. (though I would be more than happy to be proved wrong)
Like quite a few other games from Megrim, it has areas where he was planning on continuing the game, but were cut from the final release. Last version in DLSite is 1.6a, that as I mentioned in the changelog, added some minor cosmetic changes and the skip function to the text. That was back in 2018...

GaloDeLiono

Jul 25, 2020
Anyone know if I have to update some RTP thing for joiplay or if this is an actual missing file? I tried just copying and renaming a random file to fill the spot but then it asked for a shadow file from the graphics/system and the a people4 file from graphic/character again? Cause I swear this used to work just fine.

Last edited:

kadeko

Mar 26, 2020
help im stuck at the beginning, i cant find anything to do but to kick the dog and play gambling... where am i supposed to get jobs please?

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
says i have to get reputation first
There are three guys there... You need to start on the left, and once you build enough reputation, you can go to the other 2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You also have some jobs that you can start from the beginning (though some will be too dificult for a starting AnaLucia) in the Antique Shop
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is some other people around that give you jobs. And you can build reputation in the Arena.... basicallly, you need to explore, like in every RPG

Last edited:

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020

CG remake could be an update for battle of dragoness ??

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes