VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Now that BotB V0.7 is public I can publish a path for it. See attached picture for result at the end of day 7. It gets 20 girls and 236 points. Left for day 8 are Pamela and Viviane, who are both sure to appear at the swim contestt. And Chiyo and Francine both need their last point. Actually you can do either of them with the published path if you are prepared to miss the muscleman achievement. I also update all the tables in tab 1 of the xls for day 7. The list of achievements may be a bit stale as Tim has revised that for V0.7.1
screenshot0001.png

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Indeed, this should fix it.
Thanks. Too bad I purged my savegames because they were really old (from April 2019) and the contest at the gym didn't start in the afternoon but the bikini contest ran every hour at the beach adding lust to winners but didn't start Anna's epic lust. So now, I'm restarting from a blank slate...

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Thanks. Too bad I purged my savegames because they were really old (from April 2019) and the contest at the gym didn't start in the afternoon but the bikini contest ran every hour at the beach adding lust to winners but didn't start Anna's epic lust. So now, I'm restarting from a blank slate...
Are you saying that you could do the bikini contest over and over again? That should not happen obviously. I'll see what I can do to fix it.
As for Anna, it's because you have to visit her in the evening at her home, even if you reach epiclust at the beach (didn't do an extra scene at the beach for her...).

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Are you saying that you could do the bikini contest over and over again? That should not happen obviously. I'll see what I can do to fix it.
Yeah, I could run the bikini contest from the morning to the evening over and over again. The only hour I couldn't run it was when MC had to eat the sandwich. :D But, maybe the cause was that really old save file if you can't repeat bikini contest in your test bench. :cool:

whoknows1337

Jun 18, 2018
This one of those games i really wish had a WT as i feel so many really well made scenes can potentially be missed (unless i'm just dumb) also, I may deserve shit for this one (rightfully so) but having an easy mode where you can't lose I feel would help players as, to me, playing a game 3 times to see all content due to getting NTR'd fels bad.

Reactions: Henry73au

kenzikenzi

Sep 30, 2017
I changed how variables are defined (like in Apocalypse), so actually saves should be compatible. Anyway, the player above does not report any error, I think he actually reports NOT taking part in the competition. Cos he never went to it.
place full safe

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Now that BotB V0.7 is public I can publish a path for it. See attached picture for result at the end of day 7. It gets 20 girls and 236 points. Left for day 8 are Pamela and Viviane, who are both sure to appear at the swim contestt. And Chiyo and Francine both need their last point. Actually you can do either of them with the published path if you are prepared to miss the muscleman achievement. I also update all the tables in tab 1 of the xls for day 7. The list of achievements may be a bit stale as Tim has revised that for V0.7.1
View attachment 578650
Thank you, cheated my way in before but I'm going to try this now!
Is a path available for day 1-3 as well? Couldn't find it in the attachment

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Thank you, cheated my way in before but I'm going to try this now!
Is a path available for day 1-3 as well? Couldn't find it in the attachment
I don't quite understand. Day 1-3 are part of any path for days 1-7? The single path in the xls is for 7 days to get the result shown in the picture.

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes