VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

Spurrea

Jan 22, 2018
uhm... what?
Took the "saves"map form 0.6 and copied it to the 0.7 map, but still same message when starting the game

Jan 5, 2019
I realy Liked this update :) it had some errors at beach but its ok
Hope next update gives more scenes with certain person diferent positions etc
:love: (y)
I agree and suggested that to Tim. Just add scenes where if say you if got Epic Lust once with a girl and re countered that girl to get an additional scene like you do with Maria in the library. If you got Epic Lust with Maria at The Falls then the library additional scene with Maria is hot. Same with the aunt. If you get Epic Lust with the aunt after washing her car you can get another epic scene with her at the HQ headquarters. My advice would be to get addiional scene with Mom in Bathroom the next morning if you got Epic during movie and the same with the sister in the bathroom if you got it the night before. Seems like it would be easy to squeeze the scenes in, but what do I know.

McFarlane42

Dec 9, 2017
If it's possible to fuck most, if not all, of the girls before Jose, it would be nice to have it explained how that happens. Apparently a complete walkthrough is actually possible, given the screenshot earlier in this thread. For example, I have yet to even discover the gym location after several playthroughs. The data on that spreadsheet is nice and all, but how exactly does that transpire? I'd love to know how sex with all of the girls is even possible given the limited time frame. I've been able to get all of the classmates and teachers, but absolutely none of the mother's workplace content, or gym as stated earlier. Don't get me wrong, none of this is a complaint, I enjoy the game and if I wasn't a poor low class filthy casual I'd gladly patronize this effort (among some others, Timestamps anyone? Fuck yes!). It doesn't take itself too seriously and even manages to squeak in some intrigue in the form of Maddy's kidnapping. It would be nice to eventually see it drawn out into longer chapters and waiting for updates isn't an issue for me. I'd rather wait a while for good work than be impatient for a pile of poopie. The pacing is good, I guess I'm just an idiot because I can't seem to be able to squeeze all of that content into 6-7 game days, even with using the console to roll back time which really doesn't do much.

EDIT: All of the classmates, teachers, Nikki, mother, and aunt. I Can also get some of the beach content, such as the one girl (I forget her name) who is on Randy Beach on Day 1 or 2, and the girl from the clothing shop.

LbM-93

Mar 10, 2018
Hi, this is really frustrating , can anyone help me? This happens and i can't play it! I've played since the first version and it never happened before.

Jan 5, 2019
how do i get the threesome with the teachers on day 4?
You have to talk to Maria on beach Day 2 after playing with the beach ball with her daighter. You also have to get points by getting book info on the book of plants in the library the day before the trip. You have to not only get job as a lifeguard by having strength of 8 and save her daughter all before going on trip to the falls. For teagan the teacher, you have to get job at conveniece store and deliver her groceries to her as well as picking up points by answering questions in class. Dont get detention with Kate in order to have time to do all this. You also have to pick up points with Maria by going on 1st walk with her and pointing out the plant on the walk.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
I got a traceback for typoed FAlse in script07 (maybe because I'm running Linux):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But, there is a bigger bug in that case: it was Friday at 1500 and Saturday's Muscle Stud competition event started with going to the sauna. Not good... For some reason game got into Day07 on day 6.

A bit more background: I was checking if the WT worked.

Last edited:

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
from these previews it looks like the MC will have the body of the manliest of men, but the face of the soyiest prepubecant soyboy lol.

Reactions: Cloud9-Kojack

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Ok, will work on a bugfix today guys, thanks for the feedback.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hi, this is really frustrating , can anyone help me? This happens and i can't play it! I've played since the first version and it never happened before.
Check to see if you don't happen to have double script files. Because this error message suggests the same label appearing twice, which is not the case on my side (otherwise, I wouldn't have been able to compile the game).

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes