VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
If it's possible to fuck most, if not all, of the girls before Jose, it would be nice to have it explained how that happens. Apparently a complete walkthrough is actually possible, given the screenshot earlier in this thread. For example, I have yet to even discover the gym location after several playthroughs. The data on that spreadsheet is nice and all, but how exactly does that transpire? I'd love to know how sex with all of the girls is even possible given the limited time frame. I've been able to get all of the classmates and teachers, but absolutely none of the mother's workplace content, or gym as stated earlier. Don't get me wrong, none of this is a complaint, I enjoy the game and if I wasn't a poor low class filthy casual I'd gladly patronize this effort (among some others, Timestamps anyone? Fuck yes!). It doesn't take itself too seriously and even manages to squeak in some intrigue in the form of Maddy's kidnapping. It would be nice to eventually see it drawn out into longer chapters and waiting for updates isn't an issue for me. I'd rather wait a while for good work than be impatient for a pile of poopie. The pacing is good, I guess I'm just an idiot because I can't seem to be able to squeeze all of that content into 6-7 game days, even with using the console to roll back time which really doesn't do much.

EDIT: All of the classmates, teachers, Nikki, mother, and aunt. I Can also get some of the beach content, such as the one girl (I forget her name) who is on Randy Beach on Day 1 or 2, and the girl from the clothing shop.
You have to get tips from the store clerk downtown every day to unlock new locations. Chat with her and ask her what is the word on the street downtonwn. Same with the beach bar girl. Chat with her. Same with Quentin. Chat with him during breaks.

Fuck 9193

Jun 9, 2019
I'm confused at how to trigger the muscle stud competition to start. I've been waiting for this all day at the beach in the game but it doesnt let me.

McFarlane42

Dec 9, 2017
You have to get tips from the store clerk downtown every day to unlock new locations. Chat with her and ask her what is the word on the street downtonwn. Same with the beach bar girl. Chat with her. Same with Quentin. Chat with him during breaks.
Thanks for the reply.

Fair enough, I've not managed to make it to downtown very much or to do much with the lifeguard thing because I can't manage to squeeze that much time out of the days. This is also why I'd love to see a bit of a more detailed guide. I'd do it myself if I knew how to make things like a pdf or had the time (reads as: patience) to sit down and do it. If it happens, cool, if not, my life won't end. The data provided in the spreadsheet above is nice, but I kinda don't know what I'm even looking at with that, so it doesn't really help me.

Also, I forgot to mention, in previous version (.6 I think) the search screen at Debby's house failed, couldn't find image. IF it happens again I'll post a screenshot. That's why I couldn't access the company content, I couldn't search to get the key thing.

Regardless of my own difficulties, I still enjoy the game and appreciate your efforts.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
To be specific, for a good result you need to:
- talk to the downtown shopgirl *every* day
- talk to the beach bargirl *every* day
- talk to Quentin on most days
This has consequences:
- you need to spend 2 hours each day to travel downtown and back
- you can't epiclust Nikki/sis on the evening of day 2. That will lead to an encounter with the principal next day, leaving no time to go downtown and be back in time for lifeguard duty
Other things to do:
- you need to visit the downtown gym at least 3 times before Muscle Stud
- you need to train to strength at least 10 by the time you get to Muscle Stud
- you need to work in the shop 2 times
My sample path for V0.7 does all that. There is a certain logical sequence to events. You can't do some things before you have done others. So view my path as a kind of guide for the sequence of things. In the early days I tried to put it all in text form but failed miserably. Tim just made it too complex for a simple walkthrough.

Reactions: Apostate

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
Hmm, is it possible to WIN -all- the girls, or? After the sis + her friends double scene, the game ends... hmm... I am not able to continue the game any longer, or?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hmm, is it possible to WIN -all- the girls, or? After the sis + her friends double scene, the game ends... hmm... I am not able to continue the game any longer, or?
The current playthrough ends at the end of saturday. There is still one day to go, until 6pm, when the battle winner will be decided.
I think that it will technically be possible to fuck all the 24 girls. I made achievements for that at least...

Reactions: zapallbugs

McFarlane42

Dec 9, 2017
Every time I try to search Debby's house to gain access to Audacious this happens.

It apparently is possible to get most of the girls, if not all of them. How, I don't know. The way I play it would likely take me another week to finally net them all xD. At most I can bag @ 13-15 by week's end.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Guys somebody have walkthrough to win all girls and not lose even one?
That is not possible yet without cheating. But I have high hopes it will be possible for the last day, day 8. The sample paths I have published in this thread during development of this game work to this goal:
- get all 24 girls before José does. There is an achievement for that called Ultimate Stud
- get all achievements except jailbreaker and possibly peeper
The intention is to get this all in one playthrough with no cheating (except saving and reloading, but that is standard in any game)

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Every time I try to search Debby's house to gain access to Audacious this happens.

It apparently is possible to get most of the girls, if not all of them. How, I don't know. The way I play it would likely take me another week to finally net them all xD. At most I can bag @ 13-15 by week's end.
The snooping screen at Debby's for day 5 does not exist. Apparently nobody ever tried this on day 5.
Edit: and it doesn't exist for day 6 either. Also nobody ever tried that.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
The snooping screen at Debby's for day 5 does not exist. Apparently nobody ever tried this on day 5.
Edit: and it doesn't exist for day 6 either. Also nobody ever tried that.
I'll add them in the bugfix I'm working on.

Reactions: zapallbugs

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Here is a bugfix for the official version of the game:

The random dude I never met and know nothing about might, in time, upload a bugfix for the patch version to the mods here.
Russia, if you're listening...

EDIT: changed something, so download again if you were quick...

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 127 Votes