VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Oops sorry, I didn't notice I could scroll the column xD
Actually only day 1 is not described. But that is because day 1 is simple. Do everything there is. Just one choice: take 3 points or $10 from Chiyo. I usually take the money. The points you can get by visiting her in the shop every day.

Reactions: Lamoucheronn

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
cant seem to win the armwrestle at lifeguard tower and ive tried clicking everywhere on the hands lol

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
cant seem to win the armwrestle at lifeguard tower and ive tried clicking everywhere on the hands lol
You need a certain strength to have a chance to win. 8 if I remember correctly.

Jan 5, 2019
There is really no need to strength cheat. You can however money cheat and stamina cheat and it won't affect any outcomes. I money cheat and go for a jog to convience store on 1st morning jog. I buy everything the store has and it doesn't affect anything. I have stamina cheated and it doesn't affect anything either.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Seems something are broken in the latest version, I'm getting an error in the "snoop around" mini-game in Nikki's room on the first day and it can't be completed.

alamiku

Jan 6, 2019
Now that BotB V0.7 is public I can publish a path for it. See attached picture for result at the end of day 7. It gets 20 girls and 236 points. Left for day 8 are Pamela and Viviane, who are both sure to appear at the swim contestt. And Chiyo and Francine both need their last point. Actually you can do either of them with the published path if you are prepared to miss the muscleman achievement. I also update all the tables in tab 1 of the xls for day 7. The list of achievements may be a bit stale as Tim has revised that for V0.7.1
View attachment 578650
hey man thanks for the WT but can u explain a lil bit like were do go what to do to get this many?

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Now that BotB V0.7 is public I can publish a path for it. See attached picture for result at the end of day 7. It gets 20 girls and 236 points. Left for day 8 are Pamela and Viviane, who are both sure to appear at the swim contestt. And Chiyo and Francine both need their last point. Actually you can do either of them with the published path if you are prepared to miss the muscleman achievement. I also update all the tables in tab 1 of the xls for day 7. The list of achievements may be a bit stale as Tim has revised that for V0.7.1
View attachment 578650
On day 4 in WT it's mentioned to 'let Maria know, not pick up', it didn't give me that option. I reckon I had to pick the book option with the nerd girl in library, but I didn't because it advances time :(

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
On day 4 in WT it's mentioned to 'let Maria know, not pick up', it didn't give me that option. I reckon I had to pick the book option with the nerd girl in library, but I didn't because it advances time :(
Yes, you need to know about plants. To get that you go to the library on day 3. Don't ask the librarian, but say that you know what to do. Then go look for a book with plant knowledge. Meet the nerdy girl between the book cases and she will hand you the book. This doesn't take time (as indicated in the path). You can get the book from the librarian too and that does indeed take time. Time you don't have if you want to be on time for lifeguard duty.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Yes, you need to know about plants. To get that you go to the library on day 3. Don't ask the librarian, but say that you know what to do. Then go look for a book with plant knowledge. Meet the nerdy girl between the book cases and she will hand you the book. This doesn't take time (as indicated in the path). You can get the book from the librarian too and that does indeed take time. Time you don't have if you want to be on time for lifeguard duty.

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes