VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Trying at 19:00. Thanks. Secondly can you tell me how to exactly trigger the contest?. Do i need to go to do debbies house before and also visit the beach earlier?
There are no requirements. As judge you decide who wins. That girl gets 2 points.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Now that BotB V0.7 is public I can publish a path for it. See attached picture for result at the end of day 7. It gets 20 girls and 236 points. Left for day 8 are Pamela and Viviane, who are both sure to appear at the swim contestt. And Chiyo and Francine both need their last point. Actually you can do either of them with the published path if you are prepared to miss the muscleman achievement. I also update all the tables in tab 1 of the xls for day 7. The list of achievements may be a bit stale as Tim has revised that for V0.7.1
View attachment 578650
On day 4, at 23:00 it's said to screw the sister. But I don't have any stamina, -1 after the spider bit me. Am I supposed to drink red bull before?

PotatoKing

Mar 9, 2017
Thx but it's not working well. It keeps sending me to the beginning of the day and also it erases the Stats, Inventory and Date\Time buttons.
That's what the last option was supposed to do more or less, it was supposed too send you back to start of day 2 and reset a bunch of variables. Now it was bugged in another way in that saves for some reason don't recognize the change and send you to the pre-reset time/date.

So I removed it and added a option to +1 hour, set all lust to 9, and separated the strength and stamina up.

Reactions: lucas69

Ver Greeneyes

Nov 26, 2019
On day 4, at 23:00 it's said to screw the sister. But I don't have any stamina, -1 after the spider bit me. Am I supposed to drink red bull before?
I'm having the same issue, also can't figure out how to drink the red bull to begin with. But I also just seem to be short a point of lust. Was I supposed to gain a point with Nikki and lose one with Chantelle when first meeting them on day 2? The guide doesn't say.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lamoucheronn

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
I'm having the same issue, also can't figure out how to drink the red bull to begin with. But I also just seem to be short a point of lust. Was I supposed to gain a point with Nikki and lose one with Chantelle when first meeting them on day 2? The guide doesn't say.
Apparently drink consumes automatically if you are too low on stamina, but sex scene doesn't appear. Seems like I'm one lust point too short as well.

Ver Greeneyes

Nov 26, 2019
Apparently drink consumes automatically if you are too low on stamina, but sex scene doesn't appear. Seems like I'm one lust point too short as well.
I managed to work around it by changing line 17283 of script04.rpy to "$ lust_points[17] += 3" to make up for the missing point (it still says that it gives +2 lust but I doubt that's an issue).

Last edited:

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Was I supposed to gain a point with Nikki and lose one with Chantelle when first meeting them on day 2? The guide doesn't say.
Choices are -1N/+1C, +1N/-1C and 0N/+1C. I missed one point from Nikki in the evening of day 4 so you should take the one that gives you +1 to Nikki. (I took the third option not to subtract [unexisting] points. :D )

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Yes, you were supposed to choose the variant that gives 2 points for Nikki. Points for Nikki are scarcer than for Chantelle. And if you have a stamina problem and white bull on hand you should get a choice to use it.

Reactions: dahobo

Ver Greeneyes

Nov 26, 2019
Alright, I guess I have +2 points with Chantelle instead then :p (and now I'm a cheater). I think the spreadsheet could use a hint for this, in most cases there's either a clear optimal route or you can tell from the points gain what you were supposed to choose, but in this case there's 2 ways to get +2 (and I chose the +3 because I hadn't realized it mattered yet).

Edit: I guess I should add `$ lust_points[2] -= 2` and `$ score -= 1` somewhere to fix my cheating ways.

Last edited:

Spurrea

Jan 22, 2018
What the…?
removed everthing of this game, inclusing the RenPy-part on my C-disk. Installed fresh download... still not working.
"Couldnt open ….\BattleoftheBulges.py
No wonder the PC cant, because that file does no exist in that map... What the....?

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
What the…?
removed everthing of this game, inclusing the RenPy-part on my C-disk. Installed fresh download... still not working.
"Couldnt open ….\BattleoftheBulges.py
No wonder the PC cant, because that file does no exist in that map... What the....?
Why are you trying to open the .py file? You should double-click the application file .exe.

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes