VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes
Jan 5, 2019
Per request, here is my unofficial android port of Battle of the Bulges-v0.7 (Patched)
Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my

You can if you want.

Thanks for the android. There is a bug where you get the sex scene with Teagan at the Pool. There is like this Shadow Silloute blocking the scene.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
There is no perfect path. You have to do a bit of trial and error, saving a good deal. It's really more of a guide than a walkthrough.
I had a feeling that it would be like you said. On the morning of Day 2, is it not possible to do both the jog and shower scenes? Also do you need to get epiclust with Nikki at the end of day 2?

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
I had a feeling that it would be like you said. On the morning of Day 2, is it not possible to do both the jog and shower scenes? Also do you need to get epiclust with Nikki at the end of day 2?
No. I haven't played up to the current version yet, but I do believe you can still get epiclust with Nikki later in the game. The only negative waiting later in the game is that Jose might randomly bang Nikki before you do. But even if you Jose gets a girl before you do, you still get that girl as well but the girl won't be on your win list.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Friday's Teagan delivery answer when I don't fuck her is weird because Saturday isn't a school day but Teagan says "Fine, I'll see you tomorrow at school then <MC>... 9 am sharp!" Because most things are thought throughout within game logic, Teagan shouldn't expect to see him at school Saturday morning at nine. Just a little of polish there... :)

Edit: In the Stud competiton finale, there is a line "Then come and fuck me while Daniella..." that has Daniella's face. I think it should be Doris' face and in the next animation Dani is just there for a ride. :D

Edit2: In the Saturday's last scene, choices and text say that MC had fucked Chantelle already. Choices and text should use variables that track who has been fucked already. There might be a possibility that MC didn't fuck Nikki earlier than Saturday evening.

Last edited:

Miniwand

Jul 17, 2018
Does anyone know how to use the energy drink? At the end of the day I have 0 stamina but I still have a shot at a sex scene but it doesn't happen because (I think) I have 0 stamina. I can't click on it in the inventory so how do I get the 2 points of stamina?

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Does anyone know how to use the energy drink? At the end of the day I have 0 stamina but I still have a shot at a sex scene but it doesn't happen because (I think) I have 0 stamina. I can't click on it in the inventory so how do I get the 2 points of stamina?
You might be missing a lust point. Who and when?

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes