VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Cell AE21 aka Day 5 (thu) at 14:00. In my copy of the WT says on Fri at 13:00 "store, buy nothing, store again" but I don't know what store again means. :D
It means you go to the store a second time. The reason is each time you go to the burbs 3 points are awarded to José until he has 4 awards. If you move downtown before he has those 4 awards he gets awarded 4 points downtown. So by going to the store twice, even doing nothing, you save 1 point from being awarded to José.

Reactions: monksims

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
It means you go to the store a second time. The reason is each time you go to the burbs 3 points are awarded to José until he has 4 awards. If you move downtown before he has those 4 awards he gets awarded 4 points downtown. So by going to the store twice, even doing nothing, you save 1 point from being awarded to José.
Thanks for explaining that - and your effort doing and upkeeping the WT.

Here's a small list of things I noticed while going it through:
  • Try to explain in the WT, for example, why player should go to the store (twice) just for fun.
  • Tell which pills (red or blue) to buy from the drug dealer.
  • Include day 1 because I bought Nancy a cocktail at the beach and may not have gotten all needed points.
  • One thing that is quite confusing, is the way Pts column works. It could indicate how many points each girl should get instead of total amount. Example: day 2 at 09 talk to girls +7 pts. I was thinking like "+1 Teagan or +1 Kate&Frieda?"
  • "walk along beach, meet Halle" should be more like "walk along beach, swim with Halle, next to" because not going to swim doesn't get any points.
  • Randy beach encounters could indicate parasol's position instead of the name of the character.
Just something to think about. :)

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Thanks for explaining that - and your effort doing and upkeeping the WT.

Here's a small list of things I noticed while going it through:
  • Try to explain in the WT, for example, why player should go to the store (twice) just for fun.
  • Tell which pills (red or blue) to buy from the drug dealer.
  • Include day 1 because I bought Nancy a cocktail at the beach and may not have gotten all needed points.
  • One thing that is quite confusing, is the way Pts column works. It could indicate how many points each girl should get instead of total amount. Example: day 2 at 09 talk to girls +7 pts. I was thinking like "+1 Teagan or +1 Kate&Frieda?"
  • "walk along beach, meet Halle" should be more like "walk along beach, swim with Halle, next to" because not going to swim doesn't get any points.
  • Randy beach encounters could indicate parasol's position instead of the name of the character.
Just something to think about. :)
- Some descriptions are deliberately vague. The intention is that people do some trial and error themselves until they get the required result. But I will change the description of the Nikki and Chantelle meeting for the next edition. Too many people went wrong there and the problem that causes only turns up on day 4 when you miss a point for Nikki. Too far away for a little trial and error.
- The color of the pills doesn't matter. The first ones you buy are always the bad ones and the second is the good one.
- Buying mom/Nancy a cocktail only costs $5. But that is not a biggie as it does not cause money problems later on. At least when you take the $10 from Chiyo. No points are involved.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
- Buying mom/Nancy a cocktail only costs $5. But that is not a biggie as it does not cause money problems later on. At least when you take the $10 from Chiyo. No points are involved.
I took 3 lust points from Chiyo day 1 instead of money LOL. (Maybe, that was the reason I found that FAlse typo bug on day 6 because I nailed Chiyo in the changing room before going to gym - and didn't notice losing an hour - and the Muscle Stud competition was starting...) And bought non-alcoholic drink for mom/Nancy, so that 3 bucks weighted when I thought about putting 50 for gym membership. :D

mazblack

Nov 30, 2018
Per request, here is my unofficial android port of Battle of the Bulges-v0.7 (Patched)
Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my

You can if you want.
Sorry sir. Just wanna ask u how to go to main menu?

slevaopasno

Feb 15, 2019
Guys, what the pills doing? I know that the first pills give a bad effect, and they can be given to Quentin. And what effect do the second pills give?

slevaopasno

Feb 15, 2019
They're good...
Heh, now I checked in game and I understood for what event they were intended XD. At first, when I found out that the game has an additional location that is not so easy to open and read that drug pills can be given to Quentin , I thought that this pills were intended to help him. The poor guy, the only schoolboy on the island who does not have an outstanding physique and deprived of the attention of girls. I suggested that the pills will have a side effect, akin to what happened to the main character from your other game, Apocalypse and turn skinny boy into alpha-stud and maybe even get a hot sex scene with some girl at the end of the game. But this is too fantastic a scenario for such setting. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: big chungus43

horsecock69

Aug 27, 2019
So i'm having an issue with the patches. The standard install of the game works fine but when i extract the patches to the game folder i am not prompted to replace any files and then the game will not load. any help?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
So i'm having an issue with the patches. The standard install of the game works fine but when i extract the patches to the game folder i am not prompted to replace any files and then the game will not load. any help?
When you are not prompted to replace files you are extracting to the wrong location. By not extracting to the right location you seem to have created duplicate files. That borks the game. You should only have *.rpy and *.rpyc in the game directory itself. If there are any like that in any of the subdirectories of game remove them. Beware, *only* subdirectories of game, not any others. Especially look for a directory game in the main game. If it is there you know what you did wrong.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Besides the save folder, where else are save files saved to? I tried looking in the RenPy folder where all other RenPy have save files, but I cannot see BotB there. I did a deletion and reinstall of the game, but the past saves are still showing.

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
Besides the save folder, where else are save files saved to? I tried looking in the RenPy folder where all other RenPy have save files, but I cannot see BotB there. I did a deletion and reinstall of the game, but the past saves are still showing.
The saves are also kept in a hidden folder. If you OS(operating system) is installed on your C: drive, then you have to go into C:\Users\(your user name), click on <File>(should be at the top of the page) and select <change folder and search options>, then a small window should pop up with tabs for General, View and Search. Choose the View option. Scroll down to you see Hidden Files and Folders Option. Click on Show Hidden Files, Folders and Drives and click OK. This will now show the hidden files that you need to select and delete. Next you need to go into C:\Users\(your username)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy. There will be a MorningLust named folder inside. Open that and you can delete your saves for the game. Just remember to hide your hidden folders again. By the way these instructions should be pretty close to accurate for Windows 8-10. Any older Windows versions might have slightly different location for your user folder.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I finally managed to find another cam for free.
Jose got the best of me on that one.
There was no time left. He won't beat me next time.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
is it possible to get all the girls because Jose keeps claiming some that's why i asked if there's a code to lower Jose's progress of the girls i don't want to get the ntr stuff

Reactions: Budman59
4.40 star(s) 127 Votes