VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
is it possible to get all the girls because Jose keeps claiming some that's why i asked if there's a code to lower Jose's progress of the girls i don't want to get the ntr stuff
Use the cheat Mod, Lower his Lust Points, set the days back to have more time, i got every girl this way :p

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Use the cheat Mod, Lower his Lust Points, set the days back to have more time, i got every girl this way :p
oh there's a cheat mod is that what the anti cheat thing is i thought it only got rid of the anti cheat thing the dev added thanks baas
Edit: Tcms's mod doesn't do that and there's no other mod in the op I'll search it up on here see if i can find it haven't found it do you happen to have the mod and send it to me

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
oh there's a cheat mod is that what the anti cheat thing is i thought it only got rid of the anti cheat thing the dev added thanks baas
Edit: Tcms's mod doesn't do that and there's no other mod in the op I'll search it up on here see if i can find it haven't found it do you happen to have the mod and send it to me
Anti Cheat Mod

https://f95zone.to/threads/battle-of-the-bulges-anti-anticheat-v0-7-bugfix-otter-1.22166/

Save a game

Edit

Jose
LustB01 02 03....020 is the last

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
ok when Saturday ended the game went back to the main menu is it meant to do that if it does I think it would be better if it's infinite till you get all the girls

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
ok when Saturday ended the game went back to the main menu is it meant to do that if it does I think it would be better if it's infinite till you get all the girls
Read the changelog, the game has a time limit. It ends on Saturday evening in its current version and there is only one day left...

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
is it possible to get all the girls because Jose keeps claiming some that's why i asked if there's a code to lower Jose's progress of the girls i don't want to get the ntr stuff
Well that so called anti cheat is not working for me.
So I'm using a walkthrough I found in google search plus I'm keeping an eye on the stats.
It's Saturday and I already got 10 girls and he only has 2. One more day to go.
So it seems I will win this contest. Next time I play from the beginning, I won't let him get any girl.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
So what does that all mean in the prologue? There's no continuation?
Maybe another version that leads to Sunday like the competition says?
If that's the case, I already won. I got more girls then Jose just not enough time for the others.
Really need a step by step walthrough otherwise you won't get all the girls with that limited amount of time or most of them.....peace

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
So what does that all mean in the prologue? There's no continuation?
Maybe another version that leads to Sunday like the competition says?
If that's the case, I already won. I got more girls then Jose just not enough time for the others.
Really need a step by step walthrough otherwise you won't get all the girls with that limited amount of time or most of them.....peace
The game is not finished in case you didn't notice, it's still in development and the last day is not done yet... And the aim is to win more girls than José, not to fuck all the girls (although that is an achievement in the game). So yeah, it's not really that complicated to win and in your current playthrough, it looks very likely that you will indeed win.

Reactions: 2manyinchesbro

DeeezNuts

May 19, 2018
Could someone send me a save that is possible to fuck doris and daniella in the saturday? i followed the walkthrough but always says that i need more lust points

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
The game is not finished in case you didn't notice, it's still in development and the last day is not done yet... And the aim is to win more girls than José, not to fuck all the girls (although that is an achievement in the game). So yeah, it's not really that complicated to win and in your current playthrough, it looks very likely that you will indeed win.
What did I just say? In case you didn't notice?

FirminC

Mar 27, 2019
Thanks Tim for the update. It's good getting into BotB again after all this time.

A fine effect of this is that I got motivated playing around with python, trying to get a simple renpy debugger going.

At the moment it finds incorrect IF statements (using a single = instead of ==) and referencing missing audio files.

For the patched v0.7 this gives:

Checking IF statements with = instead of ==

script06.rpy:
On line 3617: if (discoverclinic == True) and (seenclinic05 = False) and (seenclinic06 = False):
On line 9887: "Chantelle, I was wondering if you were getting tanned for tonight's beauty pageant? I really think you should compete, I'd vote for you for sure!" if (chantellecompete = False):
Checking references to missing audio files

script03.rpy:
On line 2555: play sound "Sounds/more3.mp3"

script04.rpy:
On line 4349: play sound "Sounds/more3.mp3"
On line 11535: play sound "Sounds/more3.mp3"

script05.rpy:
On line 2740: play sound "Sounds/more3.mp3"

script06.rpy:
On line 2600: play sound "Sounds/more3.mp3"
On line 13131: play sound "Sounds/more3.mp3"
On line 22930: play sound "Sounds/wantmore.mp3"

script07.rpy:
On line 15923: play sound "Sounds/wantmore.mp3"
Next up will be referencing missing image files. After that, I don't know yet. You're welcome to throw ideas.

Win_Security

May 18, 2018
It`s a new Patch/Bugfix out

EpicLust
but tim, I think so many patches, in a short time, so that nobody gets mixed up here, it might be easier for the most user, if you reupload the game already finished patched
because then it's just a file

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 127 Votes