VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

slevaopasno

Feb 15, 2019
How to get all points to bang Daniella? I visited the gym from Wednesday, but I still do not have enough points. I even spent $ 50 to buy a monthly pass to get one extra point, but that was still not enough. And the pandellum does not work in the scene at the end of the competition.

Last edited:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
How to get all points to bang Daniella? I visited the gym from Wednesday, but I still do not have enough points.
Buy gym membership on first visit to gym 1 point
Rescue her in the tanning room on second visit to gym 3 points
Ask her about Muscle Stud Competition on third visit to gym 2 points
On day 7 approach her and show her you are ready 1 point
Win Muscle Stud 3 points

slevaopasno

Feb 15, 2019
Buy gym membership on first visit to gym 1 point
Rescue her in the tanning room on second visit to gym 3 points
Ask her about Muscle Stud Competition on third visit to gym 2 points
On day 7 approach her and show her you are ready 1 point
Win Muscle Stud 3 points
thanks

slevaopasno

Feb 15, 2019
Do I understand correctly that the incest patch only works on the seventh day of the game? (Saturday) On all other days, the kinship between the main character and Nikki with Nancy has been removed. I also noticed that all the characters in the school age changed by 18 years. Will there be a patch later that will fix all this censorship?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Do I understand correctly that the incest patch only works on the seventh day of the game? (Saturday) On all other days, the kinship between the main character and Nikki with Nancy has been removed. I also noticed that all the characters in the school age changed by 18 years. Will there be a patch later that will fix all this censorship?
No, that is not the case. The incest patch is for all days. If it is not you either:
- didn't apply the latest version
- didn't apply it correctly
By the sound of it only your script07.rpy in the game directory is the patch version and the others are not. Unpack the latest from the OP and compare the patch game dir with the main game dir.

slevaopasno

Feb 15, 2019
No, that is not the case. The incest patch is for all days. If it is not you either:
- didn't apply the latest version
- didn't apply it correctly
By the sound of it only your script07.rpy in the game directory is the patch version and the others are not. Unpack the latest from the OP and compare the patch game dir with the main game dir.
But the upload link contain only script07, script06 and screens files. Where can I get a full patch for all days? I did not find it on the last pages of this forum.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
But the upload link contain only script07, script06 and screens files. Where can I get a full patch for all days? I did not find it on the last pages of this forum.
Look on the OP. There is incest V0.7 patch and incest V0.7 bugfix patch.
- First install the game official version
- Then apply the incest patch
- Last apply the incest bugfix patch
Then you should be set. I did and it worked for me.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
So many fixes and patches in the OP. :D Is official bugfix needed if one wants to apply iPatch + iPatchFix? (I don't need to know but it might help some people.) :cool:

slevaopasno

Feb 15, 2019
Look on the OP. There is incest V0.7 patch and incest V0.7 bugfix patch.
- Then apply the incest patch
Then you should be set. I did and it worked for me.
But again: I could not find this incest patch, only BugfixPath for 2MB and other Offical BugfixPath for 2MB. Where this OP?

Fuck 9193

Jun 9, 2019
Wow, I love seeing the thread come back to life. Like 5 new full pages of conversation already back in here. Love this so much.

Apocolypse is very great, and much more detailed than BTOB; I just have a direct personal relation to the MC of this game. It might some cringe but I just love this game so much and it motivates me to keep living life as a muscly stud. It really makes me happy to see it all come back to life.

I just ask all of you to keep the thread alive even when the 8th update comes. Keep it going guys, even if no more comes, I'm sure maybe mods will try to make some cool stuff when the official development of the game is over.

Love you all.

dahobo

Jul 24, 2018
Now that BotB V0.7 is public I can publish a path for it. See attached picture for result at the end of day 7. It gets 20 girls and 236 points. Left for day 8 are Pamela and Viviane, who are both sure to appear at the swim contestt. And Chiyo and Francine both need their last point. Actually you can do either of them with the published path if you are prepared to miss the muscleman achievement. I also update all the tables in tab 1 of the xls for day 7. The list of achievements may be a bit stale as Tim has revised that for V0.7.1
View attachment 578650
I think i found one thing missing in the walkthrough. I followed it, and got to the last scene, and had no stamina left (foreseen in the walkthrough). But, there's no mention of buying whitebull again, after using it on Wed., i think. The time o found to buy it was Fri., at 13:00. I haven't finished playing through, so i don't know if it'll work. But if i've missed something, let me know. Also, somewhere along the line i picked up an extra Chiyo point. Not sure where, but it means that i can't see her in the changing room on Friday without triggering an epiclust, thus throwing my time off by an hour.

I do have to say, though: thanks so much for this walkthrough. It's fun to go through the game and nail max chicks!

Also, thanks, Epiclust (and as a mistyped that the fist time, i'm now thinking it would ba awesome to have an "epicslut" scene, where the MC gets to order one of the girls to do... well, all the slutty things) for getting back to this game. I've played Apocalypse, and prefer BotB! Though there are still too many voiceovers one can't cut off for my taste. Makes replaying the game a bit tedious. Oh, and i found a bug with Teagan, when MC fucks her at her house. The animations didn't come up. Didn't crash, just couldn't find teaganslow, and teaganfast, if memory serves.

Anywho, thanks!

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
I think i found one thing missing in the walkthrough. I followed it, and got to the last scene, and had no stamina left (foreseen in the walkthrough). But, there's no mention of buying whitebull again, after using it on Wed., i think. The time o found to buy it was Fri., at 13:00.
Cell AE21 aka Day 5 (thu) at 14:00. In my copy of the WT says on Fri at 13:00 "store, buy nothing, store again" but I don't know what store again means. :D

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes