VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
label RandyBeachBrittDay06: spelled with 2 t's. Same bug in V0.7.1.
Yeah, I'm working on v0.7.1 now, I'll send the fix via Patreon. Obviously, both script06 and script07 will also work for the v0.7.1 versions. I just have to change the screens one to incorporate the debby snooping screens that are missing for day 5 and 6.

Last edited:

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Is there a walkthrough that works? The speadsheet doesn't give what choices to do and the old one only goes to V6 but it too jumps around too much in attempting to explain the correct order.

PotatoKing

Mar 9, 2017
Here's a cheat mod for all you filthy cheaters(also works as a anti-anti cheat mod if you only want that for reason).

Drop in games folder:
To activate click on white bull in your inventory. If you don't know what that is play the game first before cheating maybe

If you break something while using it don't @ me
p.s. use the incest patch first so the story stays consistent

Last edited:

yokito85

Aug 19, 2018
Hi, just a novice question.. In some cases, when having a bug some advice to fix directly using the console... but how to open the console?
Thanks!

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hi, just a novice question.. In some cases, when having a bug some advice to fix directly using the console... but how to open the console?
Thanks!
shift+o (the letter, not the number)

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
What does the incest patch do? I thought this game already had incest in it since long ago. And which one of the bugfix patches should I use?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
What does the incest patch do? I thought this game already had incest in it since long ago. And which one of the bugfix patches should I use?
The game is now officially compliant with Patreon rules, so no incest.
If you want incest, use the incest patch, then apply the incest bugfix.

Reactions: GaRbS

Azzar rraf

May 19, 2017
How to initiate the bikini competition at the beach? Is there any specific event that needs to be done. I visited the beach twice and on the second time the bartender tells about the bikini competition and that i should go see debbie. but then nothing happens

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Still cant startup the game at all.
We are not clairvoyant what happens on your system. I helps if you post the traceback.txt. We may get a clue then. Also tells us which kind of system, which version OS etc.

Last edited:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
How to initiate the bikini competition at the beach? Is there any specific event that needs to be done. I visited the beach twice and on the second time the bartender tells about the bikini competition and that i should go see debbie. but then nothing happens
What time are you trying this? You need to be at 18:00 or before to get the bikini contest.

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
Here's a cheat mod for all you filthy cheaters(also works as a anti-anti cheat mod if you only want that for reason).

Drop in games folder:
To activate click on white bull in your inventory. If you don't know what that is play the game first before cheating maybe

If you break something while using it don't @ me
p.s. use the incest patch first so the story stays consistent
Thx but it's not working well. It keeps sending me to the beginning of the day and also it erases the Stats, Inventory and Date\Time buttons.

Spurrea

Jan 22, 2018
We are not clairvoyant what happens on you system. I helps if you post the traceback.txt. We may get a clue then. Also tells us which kind of system, which version OS etc.
Its an error when i want to start the .exe file. “Could not open” is the error in the windows box.
w10 64 bit system.
used to play the .6 update earlier.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Its an error when i want to start the .exe file. “Could not open” is the error in the windows box.
w10 64 bit system.
used to play the .6 update earlier.
So the Renpy system does not even start on executing the BattleofhteBulges.exe? Sounds like you have a corrupt copy of the game somehow. Download and install it again. Make sure you erase everything before the new install.

Reactions: Spurrea

Azzar rraf

May 19, 2017
What time are you trying this? You need to be at 18:00 or before to get the bikini contest.
Trying at 19:00. Thanks. Secondly can you tell me how to exactly trigger the contest?. Do i need to go to do debbies house before and also visit the beach earlier?

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes