VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

unknojosh

Jun 27, 2018
Hey there Epic, any chance on making/adding a Gallery so that we'll be able to replay the scenes that occurred? kinda somewhat hard to navigate in android with the current UI especially on the computer.

yokito85

Aug 19, 2018
Encounter in the locker room before the swimming competition that takes place on Sunday, the last day of the game, available for patrons next month as their reward.
Join my Patreon now for early access!

View attachment 591511
Great, is the friend of the MC there also participating? It would be nice also to involve him, I think he also deserves some fun after being in the whole game :p (just an idea).

BTW, next month you are releasing v0.8 I guess? If so, I am wondering what are you planning (if it can be said) for 0.9 and the 1.0?

• Angry
Reactions: hgooob2000

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hey there Epic, any chance on making/adding a Gallery so that we'll be able to replay the scenes that occurred? kinda somewhat hard to navigate in android with the current UI especially on the computer.
maybe...

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Great, is the friend of the MC there also participating? It would be nice also to involve him, I think he also deserves some fun after being in the whole game :p (just an idea).

BTW, next month you are releasing v0.8 I guess? If so, I am wondering what are you planning (if it can be said) for 0.9 and the 1.0?
After v0.8 next month, we'll go straight to 1.0 (bugfixes + CG gallery for the last day) to make it clear the game is completed.

laughingwalls

Aug 22, 2018
I know the goal of the game is not to get everyone. I am just wondering if you've laid out the there is a challenge path, where you can get every girl + the hidden scenes. Or the fact that it looks like there might be paths where you can get every girl was kind of by accident.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I know the goal of the game is not to get everyone. I am just wondering if you've laid out the there is a challenge path, where you can get every girl + the hidden scenes. Or the fact that it looks like there might be paths where you can get every girl was kind of by accident.
Getting every girl is one of the achievements, so yes, I hoped it would be possible to get everyone, otherwise, I screwed up... lol

FirminC

Mar 27, 2019
Most us Asia doesn't like pure black girls much, sorry if I being racist but that's how thing are over here.
I invite you to reflect on that statement for a while, and think how group behavior will never change without individuals going against the stream.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Battle of the Bulges [v0.7.1] [EpicLust] - Original Size: 968 MB

Download Pc (354MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (338MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes