VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

ShadowLeo6

Dec 18, 2017
That's weird, I made the builds for both pc and macs as usual (I don't have a Mac so couldn't test it though).
Are you applying the patch or not? If you are, what about if you DON'T apply it, does it still not work?
I don't know about the other guy, but in my case, i've been using version 0.71 exactly as it came out from the download.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hope Dev removes limit so can have sex with other teachers like Librarian ;) she is Hot :love:

Kaschan

Apr 15, 2019
I just wanted to say thank you for your work on this game, I always have fun trying out different options. for the walkthrough Zapalbugs published, I know he recommends taking the +$10 cash over the Chiyo lust on Day 1, but I was wondering if that was actually necessary, as looking at the money calculations in his sheet, you should be able to take the lust, and never drop lower than $3, unlesss I' missed something. I was currently trying that path, and will post an update if so.

Reactions: EpicLust

BlueArcher

Jul 25, 2018
"lust_points[X]=Y" where X is the number of the girl and Y is the lust value you want. The maximum value is ten but I recommend 8 or 9 because on 10 sometimes the epic lust doesn't trigger. The same to change Jose's values except the command is "lust_pointsB[X]=Y".
Do have idea how to open it? I need a program? Thanks in advance

Pistolmax

Dec 25, 2017
ATTENTION MAC USERS: Please report if the game works fine for you or not. If it didn't, whether you manage to find a fix. Thanks.
Love your games Mate but yeah weirdly it unzipped into a folder instead of a standalone file and wouldnt open. Not sure why.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Ok, I can confirm this last version worked just fine. No issues opening achievements or the gallery.
By the way, are you having the same problem with Apocalypse v0.3.2 for Mac (if you're playing this game too...)?

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes