VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

bewaremyfriend2

Jun 15, 2019
Having an exception error when trying to snoop around debbie's house

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script05.rpy", line 6874, in script
    call screen debbysnoop02day05
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Screen debbysnoop02day05 is not known.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "G:\lost.dir\juegos\BattleoftheBulges-07-pc\BattleoftheBulges-0.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1907, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "G:\lost.dir\juegos\BattleoftheBulges-07-pc\BattleoftheBulges-0.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1895, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "G:\lost.dir\juegos\BattleoftheBulges-07-pc\BattleoftheBulges-0.7-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "G:\lost.dir\juegos\BattleoftheBulges-07-pc\BattleoftheBulges-0.7-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2862, in call_screen
    show_screen(_screen_name, _transient=True, *args, **kwargs)
  File "G:\lost.dir\juegos\BattleoftheBulges-07-pc\BattleoftheBulges-0.7-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 1077, in show_screen
    raise Exception("Screen %s is not known.\n" % (name[0],))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Battle of the Bulges 0.7
Wed Mar 25 11:39:04 2020

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Having an exception error when trying to snoop around debbie's house

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "G:\lost.dir\juegos\BattleoftheBulges-07-pc\BattleoftheBulges-0.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1907, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "G:\lost.dir\juegos\BattleoftheBulges-07-pc\BattleoftheBulges-0.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1895, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "G:\lost.dir\juegos\BattleoftheBulges-07-pc\BattleoftheBulges-0.7-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "G:\lost.dir\juegos\BattleoftheBulges-07-pc\BattleoftheBulges-0.7-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2862, in call_screen
    show_screen(_screen_name, _transient=True, *args, **kwargs)
  File "G:\lost.dir\juegos\BattleoftheBulges-07-pc\BattleoftheBulges-0.7-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 1077, in show_screen
    raise Exception("Screen %s is not known.\n" % (name[0],))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Battle of the Bulges 0.7
Wed Mar 25 11:39:04 2020
Type call screen debbysnoop01Day05 in the console to get around this, it's because of the capital d missing.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Is there a walkthrough or guide? Cause I'm trying to get Maria but always miss one point
1 point? Sounds like you are missing plant knowledge and miss the Bostiboobicus walking to the falls. You can get that on day 3 in the library from either the nerdy girl or librarian Maria. Best is the nerdy girl as getting it from Maria takes time you can't spare.

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
1 point? Sounds like you are missing plant knowledge and miss the Bostiboobicus walking to the falls. You can get that on day 3 in the library from either the nerdy girl or librarian Maria. Best is the nerdy girl as getting it from Maria takes time you can't spare.
Thanks I'll try that. Is there any other place I can get points?

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
So I get two points from talking to her kid at the beach, then two points from the library talk about plants, then I get five points at the field trip. I'm missing one point and don't know where to get it from.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
So I get two points from talking to her kid at the beach, then two points from the library talk about plants, then I get five points at the field trip. I'm missing one point and don't know where to get it from.
You should not talk to her in the library, but the nerdy girl. Save her daughter Lolly as a lifeguard, that gets 3 points. You need strength 8 to get the lifeguard job, so make sure to do training every day.

seara

May 5, 2017
Anyone have cheat comands thanks in advance.
I found the the console commands, here's a list of what I found so far:
MC stats: Change X to any amount you need
stamina=x
money=x
strength=x
Date and time: date doesn't seem to work much though and there's only 7 day so be warned
day=x
hour=x
Your point on girl:X is the girl number count from left to right around 0-23. Y is your pont with the girl, it max at 10 but you should set at 8 or 9 or else it would glitch out.
lust_points[x]=y
Jose point with the girl: same as above but add a capital B
lust_pointsB[x]=y

PS: press Shift O to open the console commands panel
You must install the Anti-Anti-Cheat patch first though.

Reactions: xhoni spica

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
hmm, i won? but i never got to bang the lifeguard girl, i think
If you banged at least 13 girls before José, you WILL win, but you haven't yet because there is still a day left in the game...

Andreas013

Jul 2, 2018
You should not talk to her in the library, but the nerdy girl. Save her daughter Lolly as a lifeguard, that gets 3 points. You need strength 8 to get the lifeguard job, so make sure to do training every day.
hi how could i unlock all the achievement
i'm missing three of it

Kaschan

Apr 15, 2019
Hi EpicLust, I think I might have found a glitch in one of the CG Gallery, as the scene doesn't seem able to end. The scene was the threeesome with landlady and her daughter, if you pick "I can't decide which pussy to fuck!" it keeps switching back and forth between the two, no matter which you choose to go first. It looks like the next button that appears after whichever you didn't choose restarts the sequence again, instead of letting you pick another option, like most multi-part selections. I didn't manage to unlock this scene in game (yet) so unsure if it occurs there as well. This is for version 0.7.1, with that mod installed that you know nothing about.

seara

May 5, 2017
Hi EpicLust, I think I might have found a glitch in one of the CG Gallery, as the scene doesn't seem able to end. The scene was the threeesome with landlady and her daughter, if you pick "I can't decide which pussy to fuck!" it keeps switching back and forth between the two, no matter which you choose to go first. It looks like the next button that appears after whichever you didn't choose restarts the sequence again, instead of letting you pick another option, like most multi-part selections. I didn't manage to unlock this scene in game (yet) so unsure if it occurs there as well. This is for version 0.7.1, with that mod installed that you know nothing about.
What landlady we are talking about????

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes