VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

sjackson3939

Dec 23, 2017
hey epiclust could u pla=ease make the last day that u can choose which girls is your favorite and who you can have sex with or threesome its too hard i know but it will be very great ending
all girls are already available and pressing c using the gallery function lets you see it. Rendering 24 new scenes this late is unrealistic.

Reactions: EpicLust

eultonio

Oct 17, 2017
Here's a cheat mod for all you filthy cheaters(also works as a anti-anti cheat mod if you only want that for reason).

Drop in games folder:
To activate click on white bull in your inventory. If you don't know what that is play the game first before cheating maybe

If you break something while using it don't @ me
p.s. use the incest patch first so the story stays consistent
I don't see any white bull in my inventory (even after restarting a brand new game) :(((

scimitar117

Mar 7, 2020
I'm having an issue with Halle. On Wednesday I console her after Chantelle wins the tshirt contest (+1), I go buy her bikini (+6), and then take a swim with her and leave the mermaid (+3). I have ten lust but the epic lust does not appear. Did I do something incorrect?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I'm having an issue with Halle. On Wednesday I console her after Chantelle wins the tshirt contest (+1), I go buy her bikini (+6), and then take a swim with her and leave the mermaid (+3). I have ten lust but the epic lust does not appear. Did I do something incorrect?
No, but that is how it currently works. The epiclust scene only happens:
(a) after letting her win the tshirt contest
(b) using the pendulum on her
(c) letting her win the bikini contest on day 7
So to win Halle you have to swap the sequence of the swim and the contest. First do the swim, then let her win the contest.

Captain NTR

Feb 6, 2020
If anything im glad work on this game is being finished so he can go 100% into Apocolypse. BoTB is good but the time span of only 7 days and having to console scum or start over/alternate runs ruined the game for me, I liked the big tits/dicks/lips and luckily Apocalypse has all that and more with no time limit.

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes