VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hi EpicLust, I think I might have found a glitch in one of the CG Gallery, as the scene doesn't seem able to end. The scene was the threeesome with landlady and her daughter, if you pick "I can't decide which pussy to fuck!" it keeps switching back and forth between the two, no matter which you choose to go first. It looks like the next button that appears after whichever you didn't choose restarts the sequence again, instead of letting you pick another option, like most multi-part selections. I didn't manage to unlock this scene in game (yet) so unsure if it occurs there as well. This is for version 0.7.1, with that mod installed that you know nothing about.
OK, thanks, I'll look into it.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
We seriously need a walkthrough
There is an excel file somewhere in the forum, but it is not very clear on what to do. Also there is a pdf guild file that was also posted (I had added it here for convenience). It gets confusing as it repeats the events needlessly instead of just doing a proper walkthrough.

Reactions: hgooob2000
Jan 5, 2019
Did anyone play in android I wanna ask how to use item in backpack? I click a item but it's error
I did. You need to go and use the computer on the 1st night or in the morning after the 1st night and check inventory. The items will then appear and be used when they are needed. You cant really select anything out of the inventory to use it. It appears and gets used when needed.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
is it possible to win every girl over jose or is it impossible to win without him having sex with anyone?
It's possible to win every girl before him. You need luck though, since his lust points are assigned randomly.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
There is an excel file somewhere in the forum, but it is not very clear on what to do. Also there is a pdf guild file that was also posted (I had added it here for convenience). It gets confusing as it repeats the events needlessly instead of just doing a proper walkthrough.
There is no such thing as a walkthrough for BotB. There are simply too many paths possible. It was attempted at the start of the game (by me too) and all attempts were abandoned. Walkthroughs are for boring games that always end up in the same place, regardless of what you do and what choices you make.

zozanka

Mar 9, 2019
hey epiclust could u pla=ease make the last day that u can choose which girls is your favorite and who you can have sex with or threesome its too hard i know but it will be very great ending

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes