VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
if this is an already existing issue that Epic Lust knows about, sorry to bug him about it again, but I just redownloaded a fresh copy of BoB and I went to watch the Brittany sunbathing cutscene in the gallery, but it's telling me that:

"Image 'britbeach10' does not accept attributes 'dissolve'."

It's not crashing the game or anything, it's just causing the image to not appear while Brittany is talking. I tried looking for a solution under the word "dissolve" in the thread, but it seems like the issue was either in a past version, or were solutions to a game crash. Just to reiterate, my issue doesn't cause my game to crash. There's just no image of Brittany sticking her ass out as she speaks. Thanks and sorry again if this matter was already resolved.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Yes i'm playing atau android? So why?
From the traceback it looks like the runtime system is having a problem with the audio. Having no further knowledge of Renpy on android that's all I can see from it. I hope for you that someone from the android community wades in and is able to help.

satoshy12

Jan 21, 2019
The game needs a Gallery. Maybe as mod don't care it's annoying to see the scene not a second time or at least like Corruption so a open world not days

asdasd55

Apr 21, 2018
I'm having trouble with the 0.7.1 regarding the incest content. I've applied the incest patch + bugfix, yet I cannot access any such content. As soon as I raise the dresser for the sis, she simply states that incest is a "no-no" :/ I played this few months back and didn't have this problem. Any ideas?

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I'm having trouble with the 0.7.1 regarding the incest content. I've applied the incest patch + bugfix, yet I cannot access any such content. As soon as I raise the dresser for the sis, she simply states that incest is a "no-no" :/ I played this few months back and didn't have this problem. Any ideas?
That's just a joke. It's because her lust isn't high enough. You still call her "sis", right? Which means the incest patch was applied...

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I went ahead and made a little mod if anyone wants it all I did really was change a little bit of the numbers referring to some of the rival lust stat's that way he can't get any of your girls.

(I edited the Anti-Cheat mod made by TCMS so I'm pretty much down the food chain when it comes to updating the mod). :D

(Don't worry though Ive gave respects to EpicLust and TCMS for their hard work on the mod page last thing I want is to step on anyone's toes).

(I went ahead and made the mod it's own thread page Here that way people don't have to bog down the other threads with bug reports and what not).

Last edited:
Apr 17, 2018
Since we are getting closer to the end of the month are we going to some preview pics like last months update for the hype?

asdasd55

Apr 21, 2018
That's just a joke. It's because her lust isn't high enough. You still call her "sis", right? Which means the incest patch was applied...
I've reinstalled the game like three times :DD checking if I messed it up somehow. Thanks man. I've gone past that part in the past but I guess I forgot about it.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
for the ShowTime contest is there a way to fuck brittany and have a 3some with kate&chantelle because if i choose brittany i can't get the 3some and if i choose the 3some i lose brittany and i can't fuck her
The answer is no.
But you can have the threesome the next day (Saturday) during the sleepover. Or fuck Brittany after the bikini contest at the beach. So your choice...

Reactions: hgooob2000
4.40 star(s) 127 Votes