VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

TIGER ACE

Jan 9, 2019
Its not possible to do everything in 1 play unless somebody has a save like that?
I got all the girls except Chiyo but I wanted to see all the achievements. so if somebody can post some screens or something that would be great so i can see what the Achievements are.

ShadowLeo6

Dec 18, 2017
So anyone else having problems running the MAC versions? The current one (0.71) keeps telling me it can't be open. Mind i can still run the previous version (0.7) just fine.

Spurrea

Jan 22, 2018
Such a pitty i have to start all over after 0.7 update. Had to remove all content, even saved-games. Loved this game... without scrolling through severl pages, anyone has got (a link to) a .sav for me?

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
Just wondering Tim with the coronavirus pandemic and increasing lockdowns. Think you'll be pumping out the final day of BofB that bit quicker now we're stuck in our homes? :) (silver lining and all)

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
MAC version doesn't work. Anyone knows how to fix it?
That's weird, I made the builds for both pc and macs as usual (I don't have a Mac so couldn't test it though).
Are you applying the patch or not? If you are, what about if you DON'T apply it, does it still not work?

Last edited:

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Just wondering Tim with the coronavirus pandemic and increasing lockdowns. Think you'll be pumping out the final day of BofB that bit quicker now we're stuck in our homes? :) (silver lining and all)
True, I do have more time for the games, but I still have to work (a bit... ;) )

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Such a pitty i have to start all over after 0.7 update. Had to remove all content, even saved-games. Loved this game... without scrolling through severl pages, anyone has got (a link to) a .sav for me?
There's no reason why you would have to start all over again.

Spurrea

Jan 22, 2018
There's no reason why you would have to start all over again.
Like i said, had to remove all content. Afterwards appeared my AV auto-deleted a couiple of .py files while unpacking. But by the time that that was the issue, i allready re-installed entire game and deleted all saves. So therefor a request, does anyone have a save for me? Only had to do last days.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Like i said, had to remove all content. Afterwards appeared my AV auto-deleted a couiple of .py files while unpacking. But by the time that that was the issue, i allready re-installed entire game and deleted all saves. So therefor a request, does anyone have a save for me? Only had to do last days.
You are better off replaying from the start. Decisions taken in previous versions of the game, especially on day 2, need revisiting.

Reactions: Spurrea

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Dev you should allow to do everyone in the list :cool: (y)
I want other teachers +++ allow

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
ATTENTION MAC USERS: Please report if the game works fine for you or not. If it didn't, whether you manage to find a fix. Thanks.

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes