VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

sjackson3939

Dec 23, 2017
Yeah I know and I tried but when I get to the scene where you have to lotion the sister I get this error:
View attachment 568718
Rollback and reload both don't work and I don't know how to fix the error.
So I thought If I have a save after that scene or the end of the day I can keep playing without getting the error.
Or if someone knows the fix please do tell!
just looked through the script and it does have that section as NikkiLotion because of the change. Tim posted a fixed set of scripts on his discord a few days ago. Dl that and it should work. discord:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
just looked through the script and it does have that section as NikkiLotion because of the change. Tim posted a fixed set of scripts on his discord a few days ago. Dl that and it should work. discord:
That is probably not going to help. It is a horrible mix of the censored and uncensored version. The dev is still sorting it out and the best hope in my estimate is for the $5 release.

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
That looks to be a known bug in the $10 patron release. Hopefully the dev will tomorrow ship the $5 release where that one and a lot more are fixed. It is all caused by the havoc created by attempts to create a Patreon rules edition that bans incest and under-age sex. The dev had no choice there or would have been booted off Patreon.
So, did the dev have to cut any content because Patreon likes to feel morally superior or it was just the usual mom to landlady type of change?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
So, did the dev have to cut any content because Patreon likes to feel morally superior or it was just the usual mom to landlady type of change?
No content was dropped. Mom became landlady, sis became her daughter, aunt was dropped, ages were changed etc. Besides a patch is published that puts it all back again. The term patch is actually a bit misleading. It is more like there are two versions of the game, the censored Patreon-rules version and the original uncensored version. At least that is the theory. The two versions got a bit mixed up for the $10 release. The $20 release is relatively ok, so if you have that keep on to it at least until the $5 release.

Reactions: Rmaximus

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Tim has published the release for the $5 patrons. I can confirm that it is a major improvement over the $10 release. So if you have the $10 release please delete it to prevent you and us from suffering further from the grief attempting to follow Patreon rules has caused.

Last edited:
Reactions: Drepolle

Wankelracer

Jul 18, 2017
Nope The next public update version will probably be released 6/7 march!
On The patreon page of epiclust i only find posts about "Apocalypse" ,nothing about BotB (at least without beeing an member). where can i find realeasedates? Does Epclust show updateinformations only to patreon or am i looking in the wrong places?
Thanks

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
On The patreon page of epiclust i only find posts about "Apocalypse" ,nothing about BotB (at least without beeing an member). where can i find realeasedates? Does Epclust show updateinformations only to patreon or am i looking in the wrong places?
Thanks
There is none on Patreon, even for patrons. Tim had to remove that to stay on Patreon.

Reactions: Wankelracer

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Is there an webpage where epiclust/Tim anounces updates for BotB ? Or get i updates if i'm an patron?
You could try on Discord here

And yes, if you are a patron you get it by direct mail from Tim.
I am not aware of a thread for BotB v0.7 on his blogspot

Reactions: Wankelracer
4.40 star(s) 127 Votes