VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

Tiberii

Feb 19, 2019
This game has a sex scene at the waterfall Maria + Teagan + the main character, how to get this scene? (or give save with this scene) please

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
This game has a sex scene at the waterfall Maria + Teagan + the main character, how to get this scene? (or give save with this scene) please
If you want to see the scene, you can just access it through the gallery replay. press "c" in game to access that screen.

Tiberii

Feb 19, 2019
[QUOTE = "EpicLust, сообщение: 3036137, участник: 47876"]
Если вы хотите увидеть сцену, вы можете просто получить к ней доступ через воспроизведение галереи. нажмите «с» в игре, чтобы получить доступ к этому экрану.
[/ QUOTE]
I found thanks
but there aren’t all the scenes - in the school gym there is not a single scene with Chantelle, and there is no sex, of the main character + Chantelle + sister, possibly, other scenes

Tiberii

Feb 19, 2019
If you want to see the scene, you can just access it through the gallery replay. press "c" in game to access that screen.
I have one more question during sex with Kate, at that moment my mother and sister saw sex, that sex in this case is a game mistake, or something should happen next - does my mother's level of Lust decreased minus 1?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
[QUOTE = "EpicLust, сообщение: 3036137, участник: 47876"]
Если вы хотите увидеть сцену, вы можете просто получить к ней доступ через воспроизведение галереи. нажмите «с» в игре, чтобы получить доступ к этому экрану.
[/ QUOTE]
I found thanks
but there aren’t all the scenes - in the school gym there is not a single scene with Chantelle, and there is no sex, of the main character + Chantelle + sister, possibly, other scenes
Yes there is with the latest version, v0.6.1.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I have one more question during sex with Kate, at that moment my mother and sister saw sex, that sex in this case is a game mistake, or something should happen next - does my mother's level of Lust decreased minus 1?
If your mom and sister see you fucking Kate, their lust goes down (if you haven't already fucked them).

Jan 5, 2019

If you dont use gallery. You need get points with Teagan by answering question in class and by getting job at convience store to deliver her groceries before going to the Falls. You need to get to the beach and talk to Maria with daughter, you need to get her to show you book on native plants , and you have to get a job with life guards and get points by saving her daughter. On the trip you go on trail with Maria 1st and ask her about the boobistic plant. Or whatever its called. You have to manage time right. And you have to have the strength in the arm wrestle to get life guard job. DONT GET DETENTION to have the extra time. I got the job at convenience store on 1st morning jog.

psxsmackdown

Apr 16, 2018
So I got the game and realized I have a new computer and no old saves! I don't feel like going through the first 6 days again. Are there any saves posted on this forum for days 0-6?

Xero

May 21, 2017
I got the game in the first page, v0.6, and the update, v0.61. I put the update files on the /game folder and I get this error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/gui.rpy", line 352, in script
define gui.history_text_ypos = 5
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\hp\Games\HGames\BattleoftheBulges-0.6-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\hp\Games\HGames\BattleoftheBulges-0.6-pc\renpy\main.py", line 419, in main
game.context().run(node)
File "game/gui.rpy", line 352, in script
define gui.history_text_ypos = 5
File "E:\hp\Games\HGames\BattleoftheBulges-0.6-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 56, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187

Do I'm doing something wrong?, just the v0.6 runs ok...

sjackson3939

Dec 23, 2017
So I got the game and realized I have a new computer and no old saves! I don't feel like going through the first 6 days again. Are there any saves posted on this forum for days 0-6?
there are no saves that are posted because they would not let you see anything. Use the gallery by pressing c lets you see any scenes.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I'm working on fixing bugs today, please send bugs to my email address and I'll take it from there. In the meantime, just open the console (before that error screen, so rollback) and type
parlourseen07 = False

psxsmackdown

Apr 16, 2018
there are no saves that are posted because they would not let you see anything. Use the gallery by pressing c lets you see any scenes.
Not yet for Day 7. That will be in next month's rewards. I will try searching the thread, and if not it will be old fashioned gameplay and liberal saving. thanks

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes