VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Will 0.7 be the last update or do you expect maybe one or two more after?

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
oh boy oh boy, the waiting is gonna end, of course followed of other wait of at least 2-3 months min, but whatever the new update is near :)

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Always a good sign when Tim posts preview pics. I feel like the update is gonna soon(ish). Patreon release this week maybe?

Sidama

May 11, 2017
Who the hell is the man with beard on the sauna room? I only remember Josh n MC whose have enormous Eel.

Jan 5, 2019
Love this game. Went back and played it all over again. My only wish was that there are a couple girls u can get more than 1 sex scene with. Like Maria (librarian) Teagan(teacher) The Aunt (Debbie). Two scenes or characters I wish we could get a double scene if you had sex with them already. The mom in the Shower or bathroom when you walk up behind her and the sister in the shower or bathroom when you sneek in. I cant wait for the update. Ibalso wish an added scene to debbie when u go atound back and catch her with the dildo could be expanded. Hope the game continues even after this next update.If not maybe some scene add ins could be added as a final update.

Reactions: EpicLust

Vindred

Jul 13, 2017
It's Arnold Schwarzenpecker. Special guest appearance at the Muscle Stud competition as the owner of the franchise!
Hi! If you'd like some Austrian lines or even just one-liners to drop to make your Arnold more authentic (or fun), I would be honored to help you out =)

Win_Security

May 18, 2018
Hello Tim,

are more sex scences with Doris & Daniella in the next update ? or only the the sauna scene ?
Otherwise great work.

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes