VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

ZzackK

Dec 14, 2019
This is a re-post from september. It gives some sample paths for the game. Note, some things are random. Make saves and load from them when things don't go the way you want.
its use excel,how can i change its to word so i can see because the letter in excel so hard to see

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
I got an achievement called Milf Hunter after banging Anna the challenger's Mom. I don't see it among the achievements.

Apr 5, 2018
Is there a way to remove the day system/time limit? Like a renpy setting or console type that would make the game not reach day 6 until I wanted it too? I want to play the game and see all of the scenes without having to rush or save scum.

sjackson3939

Dec 23, 2017
Is there a way to remove the day system/time limit? Like a renpy setting or console type that would make the game not reach day 6 until I wanted it too? I want to play the game and see all of the scenes without having to rush or save scum.
not remove them, but the console command hour-=x can be used to go back in time where x is the number of hours to go back.

Reactions: Your Dad's Husband

wolvenmensch

Jan 17, 2018
For the pheromone, is there a console option to restore it after you've used it once? I know on Apocalypse you can give multiple girls that same necklace by inputting "necklace = True" in the console command. Has anyone found a similar code for BOTB?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
For the pheromone, is there a console option to restore it after you've used it once? I know on Apocalypse you can give multiple girls that same necklace by inputting "necklace = True" in the console command. Has anyone found a similar code for BOTB?
pheromone = True

sjackson3939

Dec 23, 2017
Ne
Does the that option allow you to do multiple scenarios the same day or will that break the game (if you're using the anti-cheat cheat)?
never used anti-cheat no reason too. Only issue is will need to use hour+= as s you will run out of events to move time forward.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
The dev has sent a private message to his Patreon supporters stating v0.7 will be released to $20 patrons by mid-februari. That means if all goes well public release by the start of march.

Reactions: Cloud9-Kojack
4.40 star(s) 127 Votes