VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
The final threesome is after the swim competition. In my path the threesomes are:
- Maria and Teagan at Bigdong
- Doris and Daniella after Muscle Stud
- Chantelle and Niki at the sleepover
- Pamela and Viviane afte the swim contest
I got all those, but still didn't get the threesome achievement. Also the Doris/Daniella didn't say "double delights". Would it not show up if it was a 4some instead of a 3some? Or is Arnie always in that scene.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I got all those, but still didn't get the threesome achievement. Also the Doris/Daniella didn't say "double delights". Would it not show up if it was a 4some instead of a 3some? Or is Arnie always in that scene.
That's your problem. If you don't see the double delight you didn't epiclust them both. And thus no threesome (requiring two girls). You missed a point for either Doris or Daniella somewhere.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
That's your problem. If you don't see the double delight you didn't epiclust them both. And thus no threesome (requiring two girls). You missed a point for either Doris or Daniella somewhere.
Nope, It said epiclust on both. I was keeping track of all the points for all the girls and I got 10 for both Doris and Daniella. I had all 24 girls at epiclust. I think it was just a bug or something.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Nope, It said epiclust on both. I was keeping track of all the points for all the girls and I got 10 for both Doris and Daniella. I had all 24 girls at epiclust. I think it was just a bug or something.
I don't see anything wrong in the script I just checked. At the end of the competition, if you win, there is a compulsory check for the lust points of both daniella and doris and if they are 10, there is definitely a doubledelight icon that should appear, so it's very strange you didn't see it. You might have an old version of script07.rpy?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Just to clarify, you had epiclust on both of them, bu no double delight showed? That should not be possible with the current code, just checked and I concur with the dev. Are you running any mods or anything else that is different from the version shipped by the dev?

Reactions: Henry73au

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
On the last day at the lifeguard tower i get an error:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'ExploreBeach08'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script08.rpyc", line 6342, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1697, in execute
  File "renpy/script.py", line 898, in lookup
ScriptError: could not find label 'ExploreBeach08'.
```
Is there anyway to fix this?
Ah yes, I see it now, will fix it for the final version. Until then, you can use these (first one if you use official, second if you use patch.

BiggestHank

Apr 2, 2019
After winning the muscle stud competition (day 7) i only got epic lust for Daniella (i guess i didnt get enough points for Doris). After the scene i get this error, and then it skips to the final scene with Jose on day 8, any ideas?
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script08.rpy", line 12679, in script
if (nikkifucked == True) and (dorisfucked == True) and (tanyafucked == True) and (achievement.has("brickhouse") == False):
File "game/script08.rpy", line 12679, in <module>
if (nikkifucked == True) and (dorisfucked == True) and (tanyafucked == True) and (achievement.has("brickhouse") == False):
NameError: name 'dorisfucked' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script08.rpy", line 12679, in script
File "C:\Users\Jaspe\Downloads\BattleoftheBulges-0.8-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1803, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\Jaspe\Downloads\BattleoftheBulges-0.8-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1960, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\Jaspe\Downloads\BattleoftheBulges-0.8-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1953, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script08.rpy", line 12679, in <module>
NameError: name 'dorisfucked' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Battle of the Bulges 0.8
Fri May 08 23:10:56 2020
```

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes