VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
that was a great game Tim, just want to ask how did u made it what program you use it if its okay if i ask ?
Errr. Ren'py, like most games here, and the renders with Daz Studio, again, like most 3DCG games here.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I hear the characters say something about genesis 3 and 8, whats that?
It's a humorous reference to the models used in my games. Genesis 3 models from Daz Studio for Battle of the Bulges, essentially genesis 8 models for Apocalypse (the latest "better" models that came out a couple of years ago and are now slowly replacing the old genesis 3 models). And that new character I made for that scene on the beach is a genesis 8 model...

Rodita

May 22, 2017
How that guy can walk with too many muscle on legs?! A huge dick is kinda insane but the legs is bizzare...I like the game by the way...Except by the much muscles...

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
As for Max, yeah, I can't really explain why he ended up being so "prominent" in the game, but no, there is no sequel planned.
It would have been cool if Max had been a harder difficulty in the game, that boy is a real muscle stud with a horse cock. Unlike the beta pindick cuck that is Jose. But I'm sure some soyboys would have complained about the game being "too NTR".

Reactions: Fuckcondoms

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Is there a way to see what achievements you've unlocked?

Also, zapallbugs I followed your walkthrough and only got 20 out of 24 achievements, but you claim to got 22. Where in your walkthrough is the final threesome and the last anal scene?

Lyme64

Nov 14, 2018
My game just ends on Day 7 with some error that icons/credit.png not found. Anyone else saw this issue?
I'm having the same problem. Did you find a soultion? My previously saved games will not proceed to day 8, they just end after day 7. Do I need to start a whole new game?

Reactions: Xaøs

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I'm having the same problem. Did you find a soultion? My previously saved games will not proceed to day 8, they just end after day 7. Do I need to start a whole new game?
If it ends at day 7 you have the v0.7 code, not v0.8. It does not matter with which version the save was made. It the code is there for day 8 you can play it from a save made in day 7. When you start the game look at the top right what version it says. If it says v.08 and it still ends you somehow got the code mixed up. Do a clean install of the v0.8.

Last edited:
Reactions: EpicLust

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Is there a way to see what achievements you've unlocked?

Also, zapallbugs I followed your walkthrough and only got 20 out of 24 achievements, but you claim to got 22. Where in your walkthrough is the final threesome and the last anal scene?
To see the achievements press 'a'.

The final threesome is after the swim competition. In my path the threesomes are:
- Maria and Teagan at Bigdong
- Doris and Daniella after Muscle Stud
- Chantelle and Niki at the sleepover
- Pamela and Viviane afte the swim contest
The last anal scene is on day 8 at Teagan's house. If you have that and all 24 girls and still don't have the Backdoor Banger then you missed the DP on day 1 on Randy Beach.

Reactions: EpicLust

Lyme64

Nov 14, 2018
If it ends at day 7 you have the v0.7 code, not v0.8. It does not matter with which version the save was made. It the code is there for day 8 you can play it from a save made in day 7. When you start the game look at the top right what version it says. If it says v.08 and it still ends you somehow got the code mixed up. Do a clean install of the v0.8.
Thank you Zapalbugs, a complete wipe and reinstall solved the problem

the12345

Feb 18, 2020
Here is my android port of Battle of the Bulges [v0.8] [EpicLust]

Mega (Incest Patched)
You can use textbox opacity slider to make textbox transparent
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have added Gallery and Achievement screens in game menu
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On the last day at the lifeguard tower i get an error:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'ExploreBeach08'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script08.rpyc", line 6342, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1697, in execute
  File "renpy/script.py", line 898, in lookup
```
Is there anyway to fix this?

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
On the last day at the lifeguard tower i get an error:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script08.rpyc", line 6342, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1697, in execute
  File "renpy/script.py", line 898, in lookup
```
Is there anyway to fix this?
I'll look into it but it would help if you share your save file just before the error

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes