Jul 28, 2017
Now that BotB V0.7 is public ...
Something is off for me following this great walkthrough:
Monday:
- Brittany is at the locker 1h later
- I don't meet the old Lady on the bus -> no pheromones
Tuesday:
- after wakeup, Jose scores Anna

Is that due to actions taken on Sunday? What's the "correct" order for them, the WT doesn't say ...?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Something is off for me following this great walkthrough:
Monday:
- Brittany is at the locker 1h later
- I don't meet the old Lady on the bus -> no pheromones
Tuesday:
- after wakeup, Jose scores Anna

Is that due to actions taken on Sunday? What's the "correct" order for them, the WT doesn't say ...?
- Brittany at the locker. If you are one hour late you did something before it you shouldn't have done. Looks like you did something else after lunch before going to the locker. May not be bad, eg if you train with Chantelle first and then go to the locker the results are the same.
- not meeting the old lady. Just bad luck. Make a save before you hop onto the bus. If she is not there load save and try again.
- José scoring Anna. Bad luck too. I usually make a save on waking up and load it when something like this happens.

Reactions: EpicLust

Fnrds

May 13, 2018
Let's hope it gets posted to the OP soon. Meanwhile, here is a path for day 8. It ends with 24 girls and 22 achievements for the single run. So the dev was true to his word and the Ultimatie Stud achievement can be reached without any cheating. The two missing achievements are Lawbreaker and Dr Peeper that take to much time to fit into the path. If you really want those a second run is needed. Attached is the xls with the path and pictures of the end result. View attachment 636681
How I get 6 pts by buying halle bikini?? i only get 3 pts??

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Also i would like to know who do you think has the body that looks more like the female statue in the waterfalls of Bigdong Falls?
The statue is the same body as Baba (minus the cock obviously...)
As for Max, yeah, I can't really explain why he ended up being so "prominent" in the game, but no, there is no sequel planned.
In Apocalypse, there are no rivals, so you might enjoy being the only "Alpha" stud there.

Fnrds

May 13, 2018
Let's hope it gets posted to the OP soon. Meanwhile, here is a path for day 8. It ends with 24 girls and 22 achievements for the single run. So the dev was true to his word and the Ultimatie Stud achievement can be reached without any cheating. The two missing achievements are Lawbreaker and Dr Peeper that take to much time to fit into the path. If you really want those a second run is needed. Attached is the xls with the path and pictures of the end result. View attachment 636681
and whether the event with mom automatically occurs after fuck with maddy?

Fuckcondoms

Jul 11, 2019
As for Max, yeah, I can't really explain why he ended up being so "prominent" in the game, but no, there is no sequel planned.
In Apocalypse, there are no rivals, so you might enjoy being the only "Alpha" stud there.
Thank you for your quick reply and awesome game.

I like Muscular men having sex and conquering muscle women, but for some reason most of the time i cant find good material.
When i search for muscle men it gives me gay.
When i search for muscle women it gives me futa, femdom or both.
I am happy that this fetish is becoming more popular.
Been enjoying your work ever since you started posting comics.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
and whether the event with mom automatically occurs after fuck with maddy?
There is nothing automatic, you need to get the points with mom too. If you have 8 points at the dinner after saving Maddy you get to fuck mom straight away. If you have less you can spend an extra hour getting more points watching the movie. If that's still not enough, no fuck. And watching the movie obviously costs the time you need to fuck one of the girls after that. So if you didn't get the fuck directly after dinner you missed some mom points before.

Last edited:

ImTheDude88

Apr 8, 2020
If you do decide to make a sequel to this game, you really should, then you should play it as Max's little cousin. It would be an interesting experience being the guy who is bigger in all ways to the main character in this game. Conquering the same women from this game and Max's school; would be awesome to tag team Anna in front of Jose or other girls. Hell, you could have a certain world leader hold a rally on the island and you meet his wife, daughter, and his other daughter that he forgot the name of. There is a lot you could do with this world you have created and I hope you come back to it.

Reactions: Fuckcondoms

MarcelPappas

Feb 15, 2019
I'm having issues getting the "Muscleman" achievement (it's the last one I miss).
Correct me if I am wrong, u need to do 5 things right?

Train with Chantell at school (twice)
Train with Mandy at school
Train with Doris at the gym,
and participate / win (?) the Muscle Contest.

Am I missing something here?

Thanks in advance!

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
I think like Fuckcondoms , knowing about the other high school, verybosty University and very very bosty island makes me know more about this "universe". I know you dont want more about this story, and maybe a full game like Apocalypse o BotB its too much, but maybe small quick games like Morning Lust would be REALLY amazing

And yes i want to beat the shit out of Max. btw having a rival is nice if i can take care of him quickly, like the kidnapper of Maddy, simultaneously being the only alpha is cool too

Reactions: Fuckcondoms
Apr 7, 2019
how do i open the console again? i tried ctrl + o like the thread said, but it didn't work. Maybe it's because it was a post from waaay back in 2017?

Fnrds

May 13, 2018
whether our choices on the first day affect the future?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I'm having issues getting the "Muscleman" achievement (it's the last one I miss).
Correct me if I am wrong, u need to do 5 things right?

Train with Chantell at school (twice)
Train with Mandy at school
Train with Doris at the gym,
and participate / win (?) the Muscle Contest.

Am I missing something here?

Thanks in advance!
At Muscle Stud you need to lift the largest weight, not just win the overall competition. To lift that weight you either need strength 12 or the good pills.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
whether our choices on the first day affect the future?
Not really. You only have one choice, taking $10 or 3 points from Chiyo. For my published sample path it makes no difference. But there are some other paths (less optimal) possible where that $10 is needed. That's why I usually take that choice.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 21/05/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Battle of the bulges" version "1.0".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Battle of the bulges" versione "1.0".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

########################################################

Here is the Italian translation of " Battle of the bulges " version " 0.8 ".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di " Battle of the bulges " versione " 0.8 ".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 127 Votes