VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes
Jan 5, 2019
Hey Thanks for your kind words but as Tim said gallery of pc version don't have scenes from last day so I can't do anything about that.
And yes I'll port V1. 0 when its released.

I started porting games because there weren't many porters at that time and many games didnt had android port but now as you see there are many porters with each game having 2-3 ports made by different porter so I don't see any reason to add to that number. Another reason is I'm not regular porter I just port when I have time. So discord server is something I'm not planning to have.

Its normal because travelling consumes your 1 hour
For instance at 15:00 you go to randy beach now here whether you visit 1 parasol or 3 paraols its going to cost you 1 hour when you come back its perfectly normal as you can't go to a place without spending your time after that when you leave beach to go to downtown you TRAVEL thats 1 hour again and I have also crossed checked with pc version so thats not a problem with android version but its how the game is supposed to be.

Yes I get that but Im leaving Randy @15:00 which means I should arrive DT at 16:00 however the moment you step off the bus its 17:00.

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Yes I get that but Im leaving Randy @15:00 which means I should arrive DT at 16:00 however the moment you step off the bus its 17:00.
You leave randy beach to go to Beach it cost 1 hour as I said in my previous post
Time when you are at randy beach :- 15:00
Time when you leave randy beach and reach Beach :- 16:00
Time when you reach downtown :- 17:00

Reactions: rKnight

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
You leave randy beach to go to Beach it cost 1 hour as I said in my previous post
Time when you are at randy beach :- 15:00
Time when you leave randy beach and reach Beach :- 16:00
Time when you reach downtown :- 17:00
It only costs 1 hour if you accurately do something in Randy Beach. Since you do nothing with the old lady there is no time cost.

Reactions: EpicLust

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Ok I know Tim you have nothing to do with this, but now I see why I cant get every girl. So Im playing by android. So when I follow Zapallbugs spreadsheet somehow there are spots you lose an hour. For instance on day 2 I talk to Jose's Mom at 15:00 and Im done talking to her its still 15:00 and leave Randy Beach, but for some reason it jumps to 16:00 before actually leaving and by the time I go downtown before entering the Store to talk to the clerk its already 17:00. For some reason on the apk version not sure why, but we are losing an extra hour when leaving the beach. Because I followed Zapallbugs spreadsheet to a Tee matching events with time perfectly, but on his follo thru on the spread sheet it says he gets to downtown at 16:00, but on the app in my game it puts me there at 17:00. Its what ever, but its just weird it does that. Any reason to maybe or know why or to help the porters in checking on this and correcting it?
No, you didn't follow my path. You shouldn't talk to Anna. That's what is taking the extra hour you missed.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Personally I do not see the need to go to Randy Beach at that time. Zapallbugs probably added that bit for the old woman for his own fetish. The scene with Anna can be done on Day 6. Also I do not see why he doesn't add day 1 to the WT as lust points are earned on that day.
Up until v0.6 (I think, didn't check) there was a planned achievement called Eyesore. Points for that mainly come from watching scenes with the old woman in various places. I left them in as they don't hurt the main game. The points are still there up to the end of the game, but Tim dropped the achievement as he had no inspiration what to do for it.

Babasgary

Feb 9, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to discover Old Joe's? I'm at that point in the walkthrough, but the store clerk or the other characters aren't saying anything, and if I leave the store I can't go back to complete the rest.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to discover Old Joe's? I'm at that point in the walkthrough, but the store clerk or the other characters aren't saying anything, and if I leave the store I can't go back to complete the rest.
The store clerk will tell you where Old Joe's is. If she doesn't yet you need more visits to the store. If you followed the sample path and it says she should tell you that day you missed talking to her on a previous day.

Reactions: EpicLust

Fuckcondoms

Jul 11, 2019
Hello Mr.Epiclust

Ok so, I humiliated Jose, fucked all girls before him and fuck his mom while he watches and cries.

I feel good, but I don't feel like DA MAN.

I beat Max in Ultimate Stud and Swimming and he still acts like the top stud, he`s girlfriends don't respect me and think Max is better, the only time you fuck his girlfriend she dominates you and the Flight attendant who doesn't let us fuck her in ground level lets Max and his cousin from Veri-Veri-Bosti island (who is more muscular and has a bigger cock than the MC) fuck her while saying its the best fuck ever (better than MC).

For what i been reading you are not a big fan of making the MC look weak.

So my question is, are you teasing us with a sequel ?
Like a Island vs Island Challenge or the MC a little older going to college in Veri-Veri-Bosti island with new rivals, challenge and women ?

Fuckcondoms

Jul 11, 2019
Also i would like to know who do you think has the body that looks more like the female statue in the waterfalls of Bigdong Falls?

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes