VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes
D

Deleted member 219172

Your game is really hot and especially the shape of the bolt on boobs is really hot. I hope you will go on to create new games with similiar content. I look forward and say thx for battle of the bulges and your other artwork! (y):cool:

Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Awesome Port man, only issue I found is that it lacks scenes from the final version in the gallery, aside from that it's just glorious. I hope you have the time for another version of this.
That would be normal, since it's part of next month's update, which will bring the game to version 1.0. (complete), ie: CG gallery including day08 scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xaøs

tomizer

Jul 14, 2018
Anybody have a save file up to day 7? I have completed the game several times up to that point and done every possible scene. I don't have any of my saves bc quarantine relocation and I don't have the time to play through the whole thing again unfortunately.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
It's technically possible to fuck all the girls (achievement "Island Conqueror") and even fuck them all BEFORE José (achievement "Ultimate Stud"). Zapallbugs did it, see his screenshot of it on page 275. And he didn't cheat (although he save-scummed, and I added a mention of this in the game if you indeed beat José 24-0).
For the interested, let me explain my view of what constitutes cheating and what does not.
Cheating:
- going to the console and changing variables in a way that the dev did not design (if it is to correct a bug to make the game work the way it was intended I think using the console is acceptable)
- changing the source to make the game behave in a way the dev did not intend
Not cheating:
- using the save/load standard in all Renpy games to defeat random factors. This way you can't ever do things the game could not do by itself, given the right luck.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
You need strength at least 8.
To expand on that. To get to that strength you have to do training each day. If you are going to meet the lifeguard on day 3 (as is needed to get the threesome at Bigdong the next day) you have to do the training for that day before you go to the beach. For a sample way of how it could be done look at the path in the xls here
I am not claiming it is the only way how it could be done. But if your goal is to get the Ultimate Stud achievement by fucking all girls before José time is kind of tight in this game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xaøs and EpicLust

Aaarzzz

Jul 6, 2019
Here is my android port of Battle of the Bulges [v0.8] [EpicLust]

Mega (Incest Patched)
You can use textbox opacity slider to make textbox transparent
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have added Gallery and Achievement screens in game menu
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bro, you should open a discord channel.

FullStick224

Apr 20, 2019
On day 6 I don't have an option to sex sandy after saving her on the beach. The walkthrough says to use pheromones. How do I use pheromones?

FirminC

Mar 27, 2019
On day 6 I don't have an option to sex sandy after saving her on the beach. The walkthrough says to use pheromones. How do I use pheromones?
You get pheromones from the old lady on the bus when you don't steal from her.
If Sandy has at least 8 Lust, the option to use pheromones will appear.

Reactions: zapallbugs

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Talking to Sandy on day 1 should give you 5 points and saving her as a lifeguard gives 3. Then after saving her the option to use pheromones should come up. If it doesn't you either don't have the pheromones or missed a point somewhere.

Dec 30, 2017
Quick question. How do I do the "Super Jose" mode, I know I need to edit the Script file so that Jose gets like 100 points a tick and has all the girls in like 2 days. What line of text do I have to change?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Quick question. How do I do the "Super Jose" mode, I know I need to edit the Script file so that Jose gets like 100 points a tick and has all the girls in like 2 days. What line of text do I have to change?
In challenger.rpy I would change this line:
$ lust_pointsB[d24roll]+=lustaddedB
to
$ lust_pointsB[d24roll] = 10
That would get him girls fast.

Kein_NOD

Jul 22, 2017
Hello everyone. Can someone please help me and explain how to fuck Chiyo and Viviane? I'm still using v.0.7.1, because internet speed on my vessel really bad.

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes