VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
It's not like there isn't a NTR losing scene at the end. If Power Vacuum is considered NTR with non-canon scenes how can this not be considered the same?

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Bonnenuit

Oct 4, 2018
Let's hope it gets posted to the OP soon. Meanwhile, here is a path for day 8. It ends with 24 girls and 22 achievements for the single run. So the dev was true to his word and the Ultimatie Stud achievement can be reached without any cheating. The two missing achievements are Lawbreaker and Dr Peeper that take to much time to fit into the path. If you really want those a second run is needed. Attached is the xls with the path and pictures of the end result. View attachment 636681
Is there RNG to deal with? Following this guide (which is still ambiguous in a few situations), Jose fucked Brittany on Day 2. Do I need to restart until the stars align for this to work correctly? And even though the guide leaves a lot of figuring for the user, it is a HUGE help, so thanks (a ton) for making it!!

Reactions: alex410

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Here is my android port of Battle of the Bulges [v0.8] [EpicLust]

(Incest Patched)
You can use textbox opacity slider to make textbox transparent
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have added Gallery and Achievement screens in game menu
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

sjackson3939

Dec 23, 2017
Is there RNG to deal with? Following this guide (which is still ambiguous in a few situations), Jose fucked Brittany on Day 2. Do I need to restart until the stars align for this to work correctly? And even though the guide leaves a lot of figuring for the user, it is a HUGE help, so thanks (a ton) for making it!!
yes, Jose(the rival) gets points added randomly if he gets a girl you wanted you can either reload to hopefully get the points randomly added to another girl, or use one of the cheat mods that doesnt allow the rival to get points.

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes