VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
any other way cause someone is always in the bathroom. I'm on Sunday and trying to nail 2 girls before Jose and that Viviana took like 6 stamina. It's like they're in the bathroom on purpose to make me lose the bet.
I'm like man, how long is that woman going to be in the bathroom? It's been hours.
Another way is to buy energy drinks for $10- +2 stamina.
Question is how do I activate the energy drink.
I bought it I look in my bag I click it and nothing.

Last edited:

Fivetime

Nov 15, 2018
Here is my android port of Battle of the Bulges [v0.8] [EpicLust]

Mega (Incest Patched)
You can use textbox opacity slider to make textbox transparent
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have added Gallery and Achievement screens in game menu
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Awesome Port man, only issue I found is that it lacks scenes from the final version in the gallery, aside from that it's just glorious. I hope you have the time for another version of this.

Reactions: Xaøs

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
That was a weird ending.
I didn't get to do Nikki or Anna or Daniella or Jennifer or chyo or Halle or Doris or Katsumi or Francine or Maria or Pamela. And I still won.
It was kinda pointless if you win by 1 girl.
At the end Anna calls Jose a loser so that was pointless too.
I didn't get to find the cam or use it on time or the oil to fix that dam squeaky door.
A lot of things I didn't get to do cause of the timing. Need a better walkthrough.....peace.

Timiase

Feb 20, 2018
Now that BotB V0.7 is public I can publish a path for it. See attached picture for result at the end of day 7. It gets 20 girls and 236 points. Left for day 8 are Pamela and Viviane, who are both sure to appear at the swim contestt. And Chiyo and Francine both need their last point. Actually you can do either of them with the published path if you are prepared to miss the muscleman achievement. I also update all the tables in tab 1 of the xls for day 7. The list of achievements may be a bit stale as Tim has revised that for V0.7.1
View attachment 578650
By day 3 your guide stopped working for me and i didnt get Laura the Sister or Frieda.

Goonie

Oct 11, 2017
That was a weird ending.
I didn't get to do Nikki or Anna or Daniella or Jennifer or chyo or Halle or Doris or Katsumi or Francine or Maria or Pamela. And I still won.
It was kinda pointless if you win by 1 girl.
At the end Anna calls Jose a loser so that was pointless too.
I didn't get to find the cam or use it on time or the oil to fix that dam squeaky door.
A lot of things I didn't get to do cause of the timing. Need a better walkthrough.....peace.
There is a guide somewhere in this thread that shows you how to get, if not every girl, at least most of them. The thing is, there are several different paths to take so don't try to do everything in one playthrough.

djmemes

Jan 22, 2018
There is a guide somewhere in this thread that shows you how to get, if not every girl, at least most of them. The thing is, there are several different paths to take so don't try to do everything in one playthrough.
I mean, sure, I get the idea of replayability, but I feel like it would be cool if there were some kind of ability to 100% it, you get a trophy. Maybe the only way to get every single girl is through some amount of luck, so that it can't be repeated every single time.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I mean, sure, I get the idea of replayability, but I feel like it would be cool if there were some kind of ability to 100% it, you get a trophy. Maybe the only way to get every single girl is through some amount of luck, so that it can't be repeated every single time.
It's technically possible to fuck all the girls (achievement "Island Conqueror") and even fuck them all BEFORE José (achievement "Ultimate Stud"). Zapallbugs did it, see his screenshot of it on page 275. And he didn't cheat (although he save-scummed, and I added a mention of this in the game if you indeed beat José 24-0).

• Red Heart
Reactions: big_boy_undercover

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
he can always add more content.
This game is no more! It has ceased to be. It's expired and gone to meet its maker! It's pushing up the daisies!
Its metabolic processes are now history! It's kicked the bucket, it's shuffled off its mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible!! THIS IS AN EX-GAME!

I am now developing another game, Apocalypse, and if you are really nostalgic about BotB, some characters are in it (such as Nurse Racque - now called nurse Rachel, and a virtual Francine). Other girls might make cameo appearances in Apocalypse in the future too (such as Maria as a Mexican border guard - see pic below).

screenshot0001.png

Apr 17, 2018
This game is no more! It has ceased to be. It's expired and gone to meet its maker! It's pushing up the daisies!
Its metabolic processes are now history! It's kicked the bucket, it's shuffled off its mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible!! THIS IS AN EX-GAME!

I am now developing another game, Apocalypse, and if you are really nostalgic about BotB, some characters are in it (such as Nurse Racque - now called nurse Rachel, and a virtual Francine). Other girls might make cameo appearances in Apocalypse in the future too (such as Maria as a Mexican border guard - see pic below).

View attachment 637449
What a pleasent suprise maria was my favorite in BOTB.

Reactions: EpicLust

JDMARS1911

Mar 21, 2020
Thanx, I thought it was pinin' for the fjords but now I know it's not, it has passed on! it's a stiff! Bereft of life, it rests in peace!
Fortunately you had another one in the back of the shop! ;)
P.S. : I never wanted to do this in the first place. I wanted to be... a lumberjack!
Floating down the mighty rivers of British Columbia! With my best girl by my side!...
Capture d’écran 2020-04-29 à 07.58.58.png

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
any other way cause someone is always in the bathroom. I'm on Sunday and trying to nail 2 girls before Jose and that Viviana took like 6 stamina. It's like they're in the bathroom on purpose to make me lose the bet.
I'm like man, how long is that woman going to be in the bathroom? It's been hours.
Another way is to buy energy drinks for $10- +2 stamina.
Question is how do I activate the energy drink.
I bought it I look in my bag I click it and nothing.
On Sunday morning, you can go for a jog instead of taking a shower where Nancy are Nikki are, that will give you an extra stamina. And the option to use the energy drink (if you have it) should appear when you're about to fuck a girl but your stamina is too low.

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes