VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Hello everyone. Can someone please help me and explain how to fuck Chiyo and Viviane? I'm still using v.0.7.1, because internet speed on my vessel really bad.
Chiyo is easy. Just keep visiting her in the changing rooms of the store. Viviane is a bit of a problem with 7.1. You would need to work the 3rd day of lifeguarding. The much easier route with her is at the swim contest on day 8. But you need 8.0 for that.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
hey dev, i like the concept of another schools on the island, make new stories with that, maybe a new MC. btw big fan of the high school girls, im glad you add a classroom in Apocalypse, sadly we not see Lolly getting dicked, 10/10 more u-girls pls

Dec 30, 2017
hey dev, i like the concept of another schools on the island, make new stories with that, maybe a new MC. btw big fan of the high school girls, im glad you add a classroom in Apocalypse, sadly we not see Lolly getting dicked, 10/10 more u-girls pls
Would love to have Lolly action, or have her screw Jose and he goes to jail for the night and you get a day ahead in the contest.

Reactions: Aereon1104
Dec 30, 2017
Amazing idea, combine it, bang Lolly really good, win a achievment and send her to lure Jose and then he goes to jail and get late to the contest
Or bang her, she tells the cops, it was the muscle guy with the huge dick, they arrest Jose and say "It's not like there are two muscle guys with big dicks here".

Reactions: Aereon1104

wilson316

Jun 7, 2018
Haven't played the new update yet but just wanted to say congrats on completing the game! (not finished but completed)
Followed the game for awhile and appreciate all the hard work you have done so far. Thank you.

Reactions: EpicLust
Oct 21, 2016
Hey Tim, first of all, congrats for completing the game!
Can you make some changes regarding the increase of difficulty? Like manual settings, or adding a new game (+) with much harder difficulty settings or anything like that. I think Jose is not really good at competition even without following a walkthrough. In most of my playthroughs, he was not be able to score more than 6 girls.

Reactions: EpicLust

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
Hey Tim, first of all, congrats for completing the game!
Can you make some changes regarding the increase of difficulty? Like manual settings, or adding a new game (+) with much harder difficulty settings or anything like that. I think Jose is not really good at competition even without following a walkthrough. In most of my playthroughs, he was not be able to score more than 6 girls.
Tim is not making any changes to the game as this game is final. If you want to increase the difficulty, then you would have to change certain code in the game using a command prompt to do so. I believe it was already mentioned many pages back in this thread how to do that.

Reactions: bulbulgoteoten

whoknows1337

Jun 18, 2018
Now that BotB V0.7 is public I can publish a path for it. See attached picture for result at the end of day 7. It gets 20 girls and 236 points. Left for day 8 are Pamela and Viviane, who are both sure to appear at the swim contestt. And Chiyo and Francine both need their last point. Actually you can do either of them with the published path if you are prepared to miss the muscleman achievement. I also update all the tables in tab 1 of the xls for day 7. The list of achievements may be a bit stale as Tim has revised that for V0.7.1
View attachment 578650
So, is this still RNG based on whether or not Jose wins? Because around 4pm on Tuesday Laura got dicked down so is that something that's just RNG dependent then?

Jan 5, 2019
It's technically possible to fuck all the girls (achievement "Island Conqueror") and even fuck them all BEFORE José (achievement "Ultimate Stud"). Zapallbugs did it, see his screenshot of it on page 275. And he didn't cheat (although he save-scummed, and I added a mention of this in the game if you indeed beat José 24-0).

Ok I know Tim you have nothing to do with this, but now I see why I cant get every girl. So Im playing by android. So when I follow Zapallbugs spreadsheet somehow there are spots you lose an hour. For instance on day 2 I talk to Jose's Mom at 15:00 and Im done talking to her its still 15:00 and leave Randy Beach, but for some reason it jumps to 16:00 before actually leaving and by the time I go downtown before entering the Store to talk to the clerk its already 17:00. For some reason on the apk version not sure why, but we are losing an extra hour when leaving the beach. Because I followed Zapallbugs spreadsheet to a Tee matching events with time perfectly, but on his follo thru on the spread sheet it says he gets to downtown at 16:00, but on the app in my game it puts me there at 17:00. Its what ever, but its just weird it does that. Any reason to maybe or know why or to help the porters in checking on this and correcting it?

Last edited:

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Awesome Port man, only issue I found is that it lacks scenes from the final version in the gallery, aside from that it's just glorious. I hope you have the time for another version of this.
Hey Thanks for your kind words but as Tim said gallery of pc version don't have scenes from last day so I can't do anything about that.
And yes I'll port V1. 0 when its released.
Bro, you should open a discord channel.
I started porting games because there weren't many porters at that time and many games didnt had android port but now as you see there are many porters with each game having 2-3 ports made by different porter so I don't see any reason to add to that number. Another reason is I'm not regular porter I just port when I have time. So discord server is something I'm not planning to have.
Ok I know Tim you have nothing to do with this, but now I see why I cant get every girl. So Im playing by android. So when I follow Zapallbugs spreadsheet somehow there are spots you lose an hour. For instance on day 2 I talk to Jose's Mom at 15:00 and Im done talking to her its still 15:00 and leave Randy Beach, but for some reason it jumps to 16:00 before actually leaving and by the time I go downtown before entering the Store to talk to the clerk its already 17:00. For some reason on the apk version not sure why, but we are losing an extra hour when leaving the beach. Because I followed Zapallbugs spreadsheet to a Tee matching events with time perfectly, but on his follo thru on the spread sheet it says he gets to downtown at 16:00, but on the app in my game it puts me there at 17:00. Its what ever, but its just weird it does that. Any reason to maybe or know why or to help the porters in checking on this and correcting it?
Its normal because travelling consumes your 1 hour
For instance at 15:00 you go to randy beach now here whether you visit 1 parasol or 3 paraols its going to cost you 1 hour when you come back its perfectly normal as you can't go to a place without spending your time after that when you leave beach to go to downtown you TRAVEL thats 1 hour again and I have also crossed checked with pc version so thats not a problem with android version but its how the game is supposed to be.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
ok i surrender, but keep the highschool girls in Apocalypse please
I had no intention of getting rid of them!

Here is the tentative changelog for Apocalypse v0.4 plus preview pics: One day left to join my Patreon page to get early access (payments processed on 1st May that will determine your tier for the remainder of the month! After that, it's too late!)

* Game now "officially" runs until the end of week 8

GAME MECHANICS WILL BE REVAMPED:

* It now takes THREE training sessions to gain one point in firearms, strength, close combat or mechanics, but they carry on from one week to the next
* Close combat outcome is now determined by a die roll modified by the MC's close combat ability and various bonuses and is played in rounds (not done yet, might not have time for it cos a lot of pics need to be made for it to make it nice...)
* The outcome from shooting is now determined by a die roll modified by the MC's firearms ability and various bonuses
* A 6 on a die roll always leads to a hit, while a 1 is a miss no matter what.
* MC can no longer choose the accompanying scout, which is now determined randomly
* Killing 10 camels now also leads to -1 in Club Sierra faction
* C-range hexes can only be explored once all B-range hexes have been explored and week is at least 4 (except Desert Town and the Forward Ops Base, if knowledge of their presence has been acquired)

* 6 new outdoor hexes available, including one multi-areas hex (Forward ops base)
* Stripclub in desert town now open for business!
* Re-ordering of the Supreme White House messages to account for possibly meeting Ivanka at the forward ops base (basically, Ivanka's messages have been moved forward in time)
* 2 new Supreme White House Messages available (with both Ivanka and Melania together)
* Ivanka walk animation now available in the character interface after she is met
* MC can now choose to go on scouting missions with any harem girl. Some might end up being useful...
* More quests can now be completed (Queen Opala, Hammam)
* New sex scenes with nurse Rachel in the medbay that will trigger randomly
* 4 or 5 hardcore school day-dreaming sequences available from week 6 onward
* Firearms training scene completed
* New skill can be improved during class starting from week 6 onward (French)
* Extra hidden stone available for those who choose not to buy Zara

* And the MC can now catch Covid-19 too...

screenshot0004.png screenshot0016.png screenshot0017.png screenshot0021.png screenshot0026.png screenshot0027.png

Last edited:

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Personally I do not see the need to go to Randy Beach at that time. Zapallbugs probably added that bit for the old woman for his own fetish. The scene with Anna can be done on Day 6. Also I do not see why he doesn't add day 1 to the WT as lust points are earned on that day.

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes