VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

Fivetime

Nov 15, 2018
I recall some Android versions had a gallery with all sex scenes already unlocked. I kinda used that as rapid material. Is there any Android port with that feature unlocked?

slowride454

Sep 13, 2018
I'm having an issue with the walkthrough spreadsheet. The timeline for day 2 doesn't work. You can't go to beach and be back in time to start work.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I'm having an issue with the walkthrough spreadsheet. The timeline for day 2 doesn't work. You can't go to beach and be back in time to start work.
Then you are doing something you shouldn't do and waste an hour you don't have. Compare the time in the spreadheet with the time in the game. Once they differ you know what you did wrong. I am guessing you talked to Anna on Randy Beach. You shouldn't.

amplexus

Dec 19, 2017
I haven't tried this game, but it looks very nice. The girls are smokin' hot.
But, One thing seems like it could break the immersion.
I have to ask:
Does the main character really have a face like that? I have a hard time believing women are attracted to Carrot Top.
Why not give him a universally attractive male face like Chris Hemsworth, Karl Urban, or Mads Mikkelsen?

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I haven't tried this game, but it looks very nice. The girls are smokin' hot.
But, One thing seems like it could break the immersion.
I have to ask:
Does the main character really have a face like that? I have a hard time believing women are attracted to Carrot Top.
Why not give him a universally attractive male face like Chris Hemsworth, Karl Urban, or Mads Mikkelsen?
The main character is blond. So I don't know who you're talking about.
In any case, the game is finished, the final version should be posted later today actually.
Try Apocalypse, my other game which is the one I will be developing from now on.

Reactions: feasibly

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Is anyone an official uploader here? Cos I submitted a ticket NINE HOURS AGO and I'm being completely ignored... I need someone who can make proper MEGA links (mine are bandwidth-restricted so I don't want them to end up here) plus other links (nopy, etc...).

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Let's hope it gets posted to the OP soon. Meanwhile, here is a path for day 8. It ends with 24 girls and 22 achievements for the single run. So the dev was true to his word and the Ultimatie Stud achievement can be reached without any cheating. The two missing achievements are Lawbreaker and Dr Peeper that take to much time to fit into the path. If you really want those a second run is needed. Attached is the xls with the path and pictures of the end result. screenshot0001.png

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes