VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

Slayer srgnt

Apr 5, 2020
Now that BotB V0.7 is public I can publish a path for it. See attached picture for result at the end of day 7. It gets 20 girls and 236 points. Left for day 8 are Pamela and Viviane, who are both sure to appear at the swim contestt. And Chiyo and Francine both need their last point. Actually you can do either of them with the published path if you are prepared to miss the muscleman achievement. I also update all the tables in tab 1 of the xls for day 7. The list of achievements may be a bit stale as Tim has revised that for V0.7.1
View attachment 578650
What is backdoor in this

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
I have some problems with day 4 that don't work. I am using the compressed version, not sure if it is caused by using it. The WT indicates that Laura gets an epicpoint at 13:00 when seeing her at the school backyard. But when I do this I get no epicpoint. This point is needed for epiclust at the campfire.

Another problem on day 4 is the game doesn't give me the option to use the whitebull in the Nikki scene after getting rid of the spider.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I have some problems with day 4 that don't work. I am using the compressed version, not sure if it is caused by using it. The WT indicates that Laura gets an epicpoint at 13:00 when seeing her at the school backyard. But when I do this I get no epicpoint. This point is needed for epiclust at the campfire.

Another problem on day 4 is the game doesn't give me the option to use the whitebull in the Nikki scene after getting rid of the spider.
I had a look at your save. You are not getting the point because you told Laura you read the book before. At this point you have 4 points for Laura while you should have 6 when following my sample path. So you missed 3 points for Laura before. This will not get you the campfire fuck.
I did not look into the Nikki situation, but when you are not getting a chance to use whitebull you likely dropped points on her too.

Advise: at the end of each day when going to sleep compare the number of points you have with the total in the sample path (at the bottom of each day is the number of points collected that day and the running total). If they don't match you did something different from the path.

Last edited:

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
I had a look at your save. You are not getting the point because you told Laura you read the book before. At this point you have 4 points for Laura while you should have 6 when following my sample path. So you missed 3 points for Laura before. This will not get you the campfire fuck.
I did not look into the Nikki situation, but when you are not getting a chance to use whitebull you likely dropped points on her too.

Advise: at the end of each day when going to sleep compare the number of points you have with the total in the sample path (at the bottom of each day is the number of points collected that day and the running total). If they don't match you did something different from the path.
Where do you get the needed Laura points? The WT isn't exactly clear when you get most of them.

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
I started intruding into the game folder and saw that all the scenes are in png format, so because of boring I took some, I passed them through Picsart to play a little on the girls, increasing muscles or making them more marked, then I put the images in the respective folders with the same name and to surprise the changes were saved.

Excuse me Tim if I profane your incredible masterpiece, I try not to be disrespectful since your work is amazing, but I feel that the minor changes are fine. I would still like to learn to model and achieve something similar to what you do, although I am very, very new to this, I don't even know what programs I could use.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Where do you get the needed Laura points? The WT isn't exactly clear when you get most of them.
day 2, first meeting at school 2 points
day 2, meeting in school backyard 1
day 3, at lunch upset Quentin 1
day 3, at lunch talk about black tanktop 2
day 4, meeting in school backyard talk abou reading book 1
day 4, campfire meeting cursing Damian 3

Reactions: EpicLust

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
day 2, first meeting at school 2 points
day 2, meeting in school backyard 1
day 3, at lunch upset Quentin 1
day 3, at lunch talk about black tanktop 2
day 4, meeting in school backyard talk abou reading book 1
day 4, campfire meeting cursing Damian 3
I think I may have found the problem. It is day 2, meeting in school backyard. MC has to take a puff of the joint to get the epicpoint. Your WT and the other one didn't say this.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
In your excel sheet there is a column called backdoor.what does that mean
The column backdoor in the girl list in the first tab indicates whether that girl provides a backdoor point when fucked for the Backdoor Banger achievement. The N/Y for Teagan means there are two possbile fucks (N at Bigdong, Y at her house).
To be complete, the extra column for the non-playing girls indicates a possible point for the Extras on the Side achievement.

alamiku

Jan 6, 2019
So ive played the game manage to get 7-8 best i got 10 , looked over the walkthrougt ( xsl one ) cant proprely understand it would love if anyone can make on more "easy" to understand , i know game is based on RNG but still there has to be a better one then the xsl one ... thanks.

Reactions: GaRbS

amplexus

Dec 19, 2017
Ok, so i got over the MC's weird baby face, and actually enjoyed the heck out of this game. Good humor. Good boobs.
You had me at Nancy. Holy crap is she hot!
Kudos, epiclust.

If i could change anything, i'd make the MC a futa. IE: Nancy with a giant dong.

Reactions: GaRbS and EpicLust

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Is there a guide for each girl? One that lists what you need to do each day to get a specific girl and what days each girl has scenes and what is required for those scenes. If there is one, that would be nice so I can figure out what I want to do each playthrough so I can see all the scenes.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Is there a guide for each girl? One that lists what you need to do each day to get a specific girl and what days each girl has scenes and what is required for those scenes. If there is one, that would be nice so I can figure out what I want to do each playthrough so I can see all the scenes.
There is a walkthrough link on the front page.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
What are both the pills used for ?
The color is irrelevant. The first pill you use (either by giving it to Quentin or taking one yourself) is bad. Then, you need to go back to the drug dealer and complain so you know which pill is the good one (he'll sell you a good one) and you can use it during the Muscle Stud Competition (and also use the bad one on Max or José).

Reactions: GaRbS
4.40 star(s) 127 Votes