VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
After winning the muscle stud competition (day 7) i only got epic lust for Daniella (i guess i didnt get enough points for Doris). After the scene i get this error, and then it skips to the final scene with Jose on day 8, any ideas?
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script08.rpy", line 12679, in script
if (nikkifucked == True) and (dorisfucked == True) and (tanyafucked == True) and (achievement.has("brickhouse") == False):
File "game/script08.rpy", line 12679, in <module>
if (nikkifucked == True) and (dorisfucked == True) and (tanyafucked == True) and (achievement.has("brickhouse") == False):
NameError: name 'dorisfucked' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script08.rpy", line 12679, in script
File "C:\Users\Jaspe\Downloads\BattleoftheBulges-0.8-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1803, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\Jaspe\Downloads\BattleoftheBulges-0.8-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1960, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\Jaspe\Downloads\BattleoftheBulges-0.8-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1953, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script08.rpy", line 12679, in <module>
NameError: name 'dorisfucked' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Battle of the Bulges 0.8
Fri May 08 23:10:56 2020
```
Use this replacement file.

Slayer srgnt

Apr 5, 2020
1)In your excel for girls sheet you showed epic lust for Nancy on day 3 but in day wise sheet it is shown as mc fucks Nancy on day 4 why is that

2) also mc fucks Tanya on day 4 what to do in Tanya's house on day 3
I have same doubt for nikki as well
Should we use pheromones on her on day 2
As in excel in girls and arch sheet you wrote epic lust for her on day 2

Slayer srgnt

Apr 5, 2020
The column backdoor in the girl list in the first tab indicates whether that girl provides a backdoor point when fucked for the Backdoor Banger achievement. The N/Y for Teagan means there are two possbile fucks (N at Bigdong, Y at her house).
To be complete, the extra column for the non-playing girls indicates a possible point for the Extras on the Side achievement.
1)In your excel for girls sheet you showed epic lust for Nancy on day 3 but in day wise sheet it is shown as mc fucks Nancy on day 4 why is that

Slayer srgnt

Apr 5, 2020
The column backdoor in the girl list in the first tab indicates whether that girl provides a backdoor point when fucked for the Backdoor Banger achievement. The N/Y for Teagan means there are two possbile fucks (N at Bigdong, Y at her house).
To be complete, the extra column for the non-playing girls indicates a possible point for the Extras on the Side achievement.

I have same doubt for nikki as well
Should we use pheromones on her on day 2 As in excel in girls and arch sheet you wrote epic lust for her on day 2

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019

1)That does not happen. EpicLust happens first from day 4 in this WT.
2)Tanya will have 6 lust points at end of day 3.
3)Pheromones are to be used on Sandy.

https://f95zone.to/threads/battle-of-the-bulges-v0-8-epiclust.5528/post-3443264
has my extended version of zapallbugs WT.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
1)That does not happen. EpicLust happens first from day 4 in this WT.
2)Tanya will have 6 lust points at end of day 3.
3)Pheromones are to be used on Sandy.

https://f95zone.to/threads/battle-of-the-bulges-v0-8-epiclust.5528/post-3443264
has my extended version of zapallbugs WT.
The epiclust day column in the first tab of the xls is the first day that they can be fucked. Not the day it is actually done in the sample path. The table below it counts the number of girls that become fuckable on each day.

It is not a great idea to use the pheromones on Nikki on day 2. That results in an encounter with principal Sophia on day 3 for guidance and makes it impossible timewise to visit both downtown and be back in time for lifeguard duty.

7raven

May 6, 2020
I play android version of this game
After muscle stud competition, game goes to ending scene where max lose
How can i continue the game to final day ( day 8)? Can it be fixed?

pikeepikee

Mar 8, 2020
I reach 10 lust with Chiyo but she doesn't let me fuck her. Even when using the pheromones or pendulum it sadly doesn't happen for me. I'm 100% sure I'm at 10 lust because I tried it a couple times and checked on the computer before going to the changing rooms. I give her the dildo and she still tells me to leave. Any tips?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I reach 10 lust with Chiyo but she doesn't let me fuck her. Even when using the pheromones or pendulum it sadly doesn't happen for me. I'm 100% sure I'm at 10 lust because I tried it a couple times and checked on the computer before going to the changing rooms. I give her the dildo and she still tells me to leave. Any tips?
What day are you playing this on, so I know what code to look at? And which version are you playing? The one from the dev or any mods? Any cheating going on? Even better, attach a save here to look at.

pikeepikee

Mar 8, 2020
What day are you playing this on, so I know what code to look at? And which version are you playing? The one from the dev or any mods? Any cheating going on? Even better, attach a save here to look at.
I try to go each day that she's there. I think Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Playing the latest version from Patreon, without mods. Although I must admit to some cheating where I up the lust of each character in the file at the start.

EDIT: also good to mention that if I decide to use the pheromones, it automatically uses the pendulum as well and vice versa.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I try to go each day that she's there. I think Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Playing the latest version from Patreon, without mods. Although I must admit to some cheating where I up the lust of each character in the file at the start.

EDIT: also good to mention that if I decide to use the pheromones, it automatically uses the pendulum as well and vice versa.
The solution to you problem is simple. You overdid it with the cheating. Chiyo has 20 points in your save and can never reach 10. Put her at 7-9 and then go to the downtown store, give her the dildo and it will work.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Having trouble with the incest patch for v.08 for Mac. Anyone else having issues?
The issue is with the patch? In that case, you put the files in the wrong folder. Check if you have the same issue without the patch or not.

dahobo

Jul 24, 2018
The issue is with the patch? In that case, you put the files in the wrong folder. Check if you have the same issue without the patch or not.
I don't have the same issue without the patch. I'm a bit confused by the instructions. It says there's a "/game" folder inside the "game" folder. I don't see that.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I don't have the same issue without the patch. I'm a bit confused by the instructions. It says there's a "/game" folder inside the "game" folder. I don't see that.
No, there shouldn't be a game within game. If there is stuff has been copied one directory level too far down. Move up that stuff (overwriting what is in the main game) and likely your game will work.

dahobo

Jul 24, 2018
No, there shouldn't be a game within game. If there is stuff has been copied one directory level too far down. Move up that stuff (overwriting what is in the main game) and likely your game will work.
When replacing the Game folder with the Game folder of the incest patch, i get this:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 273, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/private/var/folders/kj/p2qr64n16639510rz_28nfmc0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/36708603-81D1-4D1E-A632-A40660930E73/d/BattleoftheBulges.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/private/var/folders/kj/p2qr64n16639510rz_28nfmc0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/36708603-81D1-4D1E-A632-A40660930E73/d/BattleoftheBulges.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 520, in main
run(restart)
File "/private/var/folders/kj/p2qr64n16639510rz_28nfmc0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/36708603-81D1-4D1E-A632-A40660930E73/d/BattleoftheBulges.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "/private/var/folders/kj/p2qr64n16639510rz_28nfmc0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/36708603-81D1-4D1E-A632-A40660930E73/d/BattleoftheBulges.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/execution.py", line 889, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 273, in script
python:
File "/private/var/folders/kj/p2qr64n16639510rz_28nfmc0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/36708603-81D1-4D1E-A632-A40660930E73/d/BattleoftheBulges.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/script.py", line 886, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

Darwin-19.4.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424

Mon May 11 17:11:53 2020

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes