VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

Win_Security

May 18, 2018
@sjackson3939
money=amount is the amount for money, for items its item name=True which you can find in the image folder so like wd69=True or camera=True

Thank You, but I have to ask again, the money cheat works. But the item cheat does not work

I typed in this as you wrote

wd69=True

do I have to activate something before?

can I use this also for stamnia and strength ?

sjackson3939

Dec 23, 2017
@sjackson3939

Thank You, but I have to ask again, the money cheat works. But the item cheat does not work

I typed in this as you wrote

wd69=True

do I have to activate something before?

can I use this also for stamnia and strength ?
so you wont be able to tell if the item worked until day 2 when you can check your inventory. it should work as written but there may need to be a space between the = and the two terms. It will work with both Stamina and Strength, but similar to money if you cheat to have too high of a strength it may cause a game over at certain places like fighting the audicious guard on day 2 or arm wrestling with mitch on day 3.

Reactions: Win_Security

LEETCrosy

Jul 29, 2018
Hey dev
As we knew , We R battling with Jose
But he just fucked Jennifer at night of Day 2
Is this randomly appear ?

Win_Security

May 18, 2018
@sjackson3939
@sjackson3939
so you wont be able to tell if the item worked until day 2 when you can check your inventory. it should work as written but there may need to be a space between the = and the two terms. It will work with both Stamina and Strength, but similar to money if you cheat to have too high of a strength it may cause a game over at certain places like fighting the audicious guard on day 2 or arm wrestling with mitch on day 3.
sorry it don`t work by me, only the money work

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
I will work on an updated walkthrough once I get the updated game and played it enough to find all paths.
I will also look at other gameplay posts to find the best outcomes for all choises.

Reactions: QQA

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I will work on an updated walkthrough once I get the updated game and played it enough to find all paths.
I will also look at other gameplay posts to find the best outcomes for all choises.
Good luck with that! Day04 is dramatically increasing the complexity of a walkthrough, I'm warning you...

Reactions: KarlHungus
Mar 18, 2018
Let's say I'll cut the weeks to six days.
Is there an alternative to waiting for an entire month? I didn't know your patreon didn't accept payment upfront, and I only just now found out that you released 0.4 for $20 patrons, but only people who were pledged before it released have access to it. I can't just, like, cashapp you the $20 for a link or something?

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Is there an alternative to waiting for an entire month? I didn't know your patreon didn't accept payment upfront, and I only just now found out that you released 0.4 for $20 patrons, but only people who were pledged before it released have access to it. I can't just, like, cashapp you the $20 for a link or something?
I don't charge upfront because it's not fair to those who pledge towards the end of the month (they end up getting charged twice). But I'll look into it since so many people are willing to do what you tried to do. I have to find a way of undoing the upfront charge towards the end of a month though. Is that possible, does anyone know?
I don't have any paypal/similar type of account I'm afraid, so no, you can't cashapp me anything.

EDIT: upfront charging is a PERMANENT feature. So no, I won't be using it. Only a bit more than two weeks till public release anyway.

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes