VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

sjackson3939

Dec 23, 2017
At least you're not playing a buggy version! lol
Still de-bugging with the $20 patreons, so the $10 patreons will get a (hopefully) bug-free version next week.
I would still have liked to look at the pretty artwork, Oh well I will just start prison style counting the hours by scratching the wall.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
He'd see that I was only a $10 backer though, no?
Yes I would have seen it. Upgrading to $20 patreon tier AFTER pledges have been processed doesn't get you the link which was sent to PROCESSED $20 patreons only I'm afraid...
Otherwise, it's too easy for leechers to pledge early in the month, get the link, and then unpledge.
And what a coincidence, there's been a surprising amount of upgrades and "new" $20 patreons in the last few days...
That's why I adopted a system of sending private links to patreons rather than posting a link on a $20 patreon-only post (on top of doing it to make my game patreon-compliant since there are no links from the patreon page to the game and therefore I cannot be accused of anything in terms of "promoting incest" and other rubbish from the religious extremists at paypal...)

Here is the pic and its caption that came with the $20 patreons-only post to keep you waiting...

debbybed01.jpg

Debby is ready. Are you?

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Today, graphtreon tells me that I overtook Slonique is the patreon adult ranking, going up to the 325th place!
Woo-Ooh!
Being behind him was kinda humiliating to be honest...

View attachment 132467
That may be but looking at your pateon page and his you can clearly distinct that you have higher paying patreons ^^! Although atleast a few of them are wiseasses who applied to epic stallion after checkout :/.

Reactions: EpicLust

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Tim,

With v0.4 sent out to $20 Patrons(+/- 08/03/18), will public release be +/- 24th?
Yha definitely late August. Mayby even later than the 24th. You have to count one added week for the $10 patrons, another week for te $5 ones and a third additional week for the free release. Mayby if you just ask nicely enough you can get it a few days earlier ;)!

sjackson3939

Dec 23, 2017
Yha definitely late August. Mayby even later than the 24th. You have to count one added week for the $10 patrons, another week for te $5 ones and a third additional week for the free release. Mayby if you just ask nicely enough you can get it a few days earlier ;)!
Now do they read that and start begging you or Tim. Please send game early kind Gert. haha

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Let's say I'll cut the weeks to six days.

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes