VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
First of all, I really want to thank you for this game. It has a good sense of humor (although some of this goes over my head, as my english is limited and I dont know french at all), good sexual content, potential for a competitive gameplay, and all of this in right proportions. Im waiting impatiently for the new version.
Thanks a lot for your feedback and glad you are enjoying the game despite some jokes going over your head.

Well, there aren't any jokes in French, except the name of the capital city of Veri-Bosti which is "Sainte-Nitouche", from the English wiki:
Etymology
From + graphical form of (“won't touch it”).
Usually refers to a very prude woman but sounds like the name of a saint and therefore potentially the name of a town.

EDIT: there is a joke in v0.4 when the French black girl refers to the plant "Bosti-Boobicus Gigantus" as a "Bosti-NICHONcus Gigantus", because "nichon" means "boob". The joke is that the MC then exclaims "I didn't realize Latin was different in French than in English"... which is of course ridiculous, lol.

As for the English jokes, I am quite happy to explain them if you care to tell me which ones you are having problems understanding!

Mark21800

Jun 7, 2017
Have you guys noticed that in some of Jose's conquests pic's he's holding the girl with both his hands? Is someone else taking the picture or is his tongue just that dexterous?

elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
man I love this game. It is def up there among the best ever played!
I have a small question though, could someone let me know which scenes are actually available in this version? I understand the need to setup things for further days and so on. But I have no way of knowing if I am doing something wrong or I should continue trying to get certain girls.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
man I love this game. It is def up there among the best ever played!
I have a small question though, could someone let me know which scenes are actually available in this version? I understand the need to setup things for further days and so on. But I have no way of knowing if I am doing something wrong or I should continue trying to get certain girls.
In version 0.3.2 there are 7 girls fuckable who count for the win/lose ratio.
These are: Frieda in the library on day 3, Halle on the beach on day 3, Kate at home after an invite on day 2 or 3 (probably 3 because you wont have enough lust points on day 2). Also Nikki on day 1 or 2 and Nancy at home on day 3 (can also on day 4 in V0.40, with cheating Nikki can be gotten on day 1. And for last Katsumi at the massage parlour, can be gotten on any day starting with 2 if you have the money for it. With the 0.4 version update that will hit in about two days there are 15 girls in the win/lose ratio and some side chicks fuckable but who don't count.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Hold it! It's entirely possible to get Nikki on day 2 without cheating if you're willing to use the hypnosis pendulum.
You're right, that should have been day 1 and 2, with on day 1 cheating. On day 3 and 4 she is not at home in the evening. My bad!

elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
Thanks! this means there is still so much to do! :oops: Up to now I got the mom, Nikki, Laura, the shopping girl and thats it... Talk about underestimation... Im not counting all the beach encounters or the mermaid...

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes