VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

Setzer

Jul 29, 2018
That double epic lust Jackpot is really nice!

But the Next bottom is out of place, you hace to click outside ot it on the right side to go to the next screen.

Reactions: EpicLust

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
Would be awesome if there wasn't a day limit to play occultus has the same thing you can only play for so many game days then game cuts you off. Be nice to keep playing till all scenes are found.

Vindred

Jul 13, 2017
What the... but... Tim said... Why is... I mean... How am I supposed to... O.O
Looks like my days of abstinence have been ended prematurely. My most humble thanks for that Tim!

Reactions: EpicLust

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
Man i have been waiting sooooo long for this.hype:eazyHype:.imma wait a few more days for the crap ton of bugs that probably exist to be fixed and for people to figure out whay we have to do(experience has shown i cant do much on my own:happyblush)

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Man i have been waiting sooooo long for this.hype:eazyHype:.imma wait a few more days for the crap ton of bugs that probably exist to be fixed and for people to figure out whay we have to do(experience has shown i cant do much on my own:happyblush)
It's already been de-bugged since it was out on patreon for almost three weeks...

Reactions: markmaso

serchi

Aug 3, 2018
Help.... im trying to download the new version from mega, but when is finished.. it's says "network error"... HELP

crue1

Jul 8, 2017
Great MILFs!

Achievement suggestion for future updates - should be one if you fuck all you're family members.

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes